Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test
[YOUTUBE="Video Test"][/YOUTUBE]
Could someone help me with this? It's creating three videos, and I would like for just one video to show. I used the YouTube button for the above video.

IMDB Test.

[IMDB][/IMDB]
I'm going to try to post a lot of information about why I think the rapture could be soon. First, I would like to talk about other bible prophecies that have to be fulfilled before the tribulation period can begin. Here are the list of bible prophecies:

1) Israel must be made again as a nation. -> It was made again in 1948.
2) The Temple of God must be rebuilt in Jerusalem because it mentions the Temple of God in the tribulation period (2 Thessalonians 2:4) -> In a Grant Jeffrey show, he mentions that the Jews are ready to rebuld this building at any moment, but they're waiting for a sign from God to begin construction. By the way, this bible prophecy doesn't have to happen before the rapture, but it could take place before or after the rapture. The fact that they're ready to rebuild the Temple of God means that the rapture could be soon.
3) The War of Gog and Magog -> I'm confused about this bible prophecy. I was always taught this has to happen before the rapture, but Hal Lindsey teaches that this could happen after the rapture. As all of you probably know, there are a lot of countries in the Middle East that doesn't like Israel, including Iran - who would become a regional superpower if they have nuclear weapons.
4) The collapse of the United States economy -> I'm going to talk about this in this post. I'm learning this stuff, so I could mess up when talking about this. Please definitely look this information up yourself, because I could mess this up. By the way, please correct me if I'm wrong about anything. The reason I say the United States economy must collapse is because the bible says that there will be a one-world government in the tribulation period (Daniel 7:23 and ). Before saying anything further, this one-world government must include the United States or this one-world government wouldn't mean anything. The reason behind this is that the United States is so influential to the entire world, it would be meaningless to have a one-world government without the most influential nation on the planet. now that you know that, a one-world government couldn't happen today because of two things:
-(1) The people of the world wouldn't accept being bossed around by an individual or group that they didn't elect.
-(2) The United States currency is far above any other currency. In order for a world government to be made, all currencies must be the same. In other words, the United States economy must collapse for a one-world government to have the possibility of occurring.

In order to get rid of problem (1), there has to be enough chaos in the world to where the people of the world are desperately searching for an answer. But more specifically, this chaos must be solvable only by forcing humanity to unite and coming up with a solution together. This will encourage everyone in the world that global government is good because it possibly determines the future of humanity.

In order to get rid of problem (2), the United States economy must collapse. This will allow all the countries in the world to be aligned with almost the same level of economy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you know the above bible prophecies, I would like to go into more detail about the bible prophecy of a one-world government. In the past two months, I've been trying to study about this. If a one-world government was being made, this would definitely be a sign that the rapture is soon.

First off, in order for a one-world government to be made, there has to be people wanting this one-world government. Let's see if there are people wanting a one-world government:

In this following video, Grant Jeffrey talks about global warming. This isn't about global warming!!! Please ignore the parts of this video about global warming!!!! I don't want this thread to become a debate about global warming. What I want to point out is that global warming is being used to help create a one-world government. In this video, I only want to talk about the part of this video from the 1:50 mark to 3:50 mark. I definitely don't want to start a debate about global warming. Here's the video:

(By the way, if this video shouldn't be posted, could a moderator delete this video? The reason I say this is because he does sell DVD's of his show, so I'm not sure if there's a copywright issue or not of posting Grant Jeffrey's videos. And I do take full responsibility for this video, so if there's a punishment with this, I'll be fine with it.)

What this video explains is that there are people (including the Club of Rome) who want global government. They're doing this by using global warming. If you look above at the first part of this post where I mention (1) where chaos must be created, global warming is a perfect problem for this type of chaos. But this wouldn't be the only reason for a one-world government. Other reasons would include a possible nuclear war in the future, global famines, global economic breakdown, etc. All of this would encourage the people of the world to create a one-world government.

I would like to show you guys more proof that there are people who would like one-world government. As some of you already know, Glenn Beck had three shows about George Soros and a few others, saying that they're trying to destroy the United States economy in order to create a global government. I thought that I'm posting enough videos in this thread, so I'll just create links to these shows. Here are the links:

Day 1: Glenn Beck and George Soros
Day 2: Glenn Beck and George Soros
Day 3: Glenn Beck and George Soros

After seeing all this, you're probably asking why it seems that there aren't very many people wanting a one-world government. The answer is that they're hiding because they know that if they were openly for one person or a group of people to control the world, everyone in the world would be against that idea. Therefore, they're waiting for the world to become chaotic (with fear of global warming, a global economic collapse that I've heard some people believe is coming, fear of possible nuclear warfare in the future, etc.). When the world does become chaotic, they're idea of a one-world government will at least seem to be, if not actually be, the only solution available. When the world is chaotic, there will be a lot of support for a one-world government.

I've found some other videos that are about global government and a global economic collapse. Just to let everyone know, though, that if the United States has an economic collapse, then I'm pretty sure the world will have an economic collapse. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though. Here are the videos:

Also, I'm just starting to read a book right now called "Shadow Government". It was written by Grant Jeffrey. In this book, he talks about how there are people who are trying to create a one-world government. Grant Jeffrey also explains how the antichrist will be able to search for and kill anyone who doesn't have the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:16-17), this will take place during the tribulation period). In past generations, this would be impossible. But today, we have greatly improved technology that could help this to become true.

With all of this information, this is why I think the rapture is soon. I can't say with 100% accuracy when it will be or even if it'll be in our lifetime, but I honestly think the rapture is very soon.
Here's a few more videos for you to watch:

For the two videos about the coming war against Israel and Iran, I think Iran received a computer virus after Grant Jeffrey made this show. Therefore, I think the time when Iran would get a nuclear weapon has been lengthened maybe to 2012.

Again, if I'm breaking any rules, please delete this post. I don't want to break any rules.
signature test.
signature test.
^ LOL, YOU are ate up! And I LOVE IT!
How long does it take to get your first 5 messages reviewed?
LCDAD Wrote:How long does it take to get your first 5 messages reviewed?

Depends. If you started your account at night. Probably by the next evening. But if you started during the day. You should be good by around night. It mostly depends on how long the Administrators are online.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
test
Test
test
test 2
test
test3
test
test