JC by 15.
jc is the better team i say jc by 10 or 15
JC by 10:thumb:
id say JC by 15+
Jc all the way
I see chad hall having a huge game probably a double double
Depends on who plays for Prestonsburg.
JC will win no matter who's playing on p-burg
"blackcat" Wrote:Depends on who plays for Prestonsburg.

Agree !!!
who's winnin this one?
Johnson Central by 10+
Yeah right....JC by 15+...nobody on p-burgs JV could guard the JC players jock

Confusederved:
JC by 14
JC by 15 they just have some really good athletes that are hard to compete with at the Jv level.
JC in a close one. Hughes is dangerous. Hall, if he breaks lose can't score a lot. Patton is an unknown this year. Headlines will read Johnson Centrals JV out paces Blackcats.
"reporterforbs" Wrote:JC in a close one. Hughes is dangerous. Hall, if he breaks lose can't score a lot. Patton is an unknown this year. Headlines will read Johnson Centrals JV out paces Blackcats.

Great call reporter, JC got won by one point and were very fortunate to get by with that. Pburg was down by one and had the ball, the did not get a good look, shot would not fall. Patton did not play, he is injured. (Fractured Hand) It may have been a different game with his rebounding ability. But congrats to JC, they had a fine JV team. Hughes and Hall for Pburg came up big. Taylor Clark and Mason Vance also played very well.
jc by 5
jc by 10+
the game is over
If P-Burg can keep McCarty from scoring in the 20's and take it to JC defense I see P-Burg pulling out a win.:rock:
I think if P-Burg can stop Jamie McCarty from scoring in the 20's and to take it inside on JC defense I believe P-Burg comes out with a Win.