Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New thread, "Fav. Bow You've Ever Used
lets hear it.
Favorite bow I have ever used is an old Bear Whitetail II and I still use it from time to time even though I have a Hoyt MysticRebel that is alot faster and nicer to look at. Just more comfortable with the Bear I guess.
i think that may be the bow my brother uses?
but i love my high country power force
... i had a thread identical to this a couple of days ago where did it go?... But im gonna go with my Mathews solo cam, like i posted in my thread a few days ago best shooting bow i've ever used...
I accidently deleted something on yours sidelines so we started a new one..sorry
yea sorry sidelines
It's ok
Ive never bow hunted before but im thinking about trying a season out anyone got som suggestions on what kind of bow i should get since its gonna be my first time keep in mind resonable price because i might not shoot it again.....
I bought Cats Fan a PSE Nova (I think) at Bass Pro Shop and he likes it.. it's not real expensive either
Thanks for the helpful advice every bit counts.........
You're welcome
u love it 15th?
It's pretty lol.. he likes it a lot.. he has bought some extra things to put on it and it's really nice
well thats cool that its pretty. lol
sheww girls lol
I had a Mathews SQ2. Not a very forgiving bow. I bought a new one this year and decided to go with a Bowtech Allegiance. It was as a difficult decision between the BT allegiance and Mathews switchback but after hearing about all the tuning issues with the sb I decided to go with a bt. So far it has been the best shooting bow I have ever owned.
I have a Matthews Legacy that I have owned since last christmas...It has 70 pound max draw weight...I have killed 4 deer and 1 turkey since I have owned the bowand I will never turn away from matthews...My next bow will hopefully be the new SWITCHBACK....Before I owned the matthews I had a Mcpherson that use to be my dads but he also went to the Legacy so we have matching bows...
I have an older matthews that i love it was recently replaced with the switchbake which BTW is an incredible bow cant say enough about it (but i missed a huge deer 2 times with it this year). I love matthews tho they are hard to beat and u could destroy it with a sledgehammer