Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 27
Lot's of rumors on matches and HOF inductees

I hear that Brock Lesnar and Undertaker had a sit down a few weeks ago. There is talk of Brock taking on UT
Stardust Wrote:Lot's of rumors on matches and HOF inductees

I hear that Brock Lesnar and Undertaker had a sit down a few weeks ago. There is talk of Brock taking on UT

is this when Lesnar returns to the WWE?
Not return. McMahon and Dana White have been discussing promotion ideas as well as Dana has been looking for help from McMahon on merchandising. The WWE is one of the best merchandisers and Dana is looking for help. Lesnar will stay in UFC though.
Stardust Wrote:Not return. McMahon and Dana White have been discussing promotion ideas as well as Dana has been looking for help from McMahon on merchandising. The WWE is one of the best merchandisers and Dana is looking for help. Lesnar will stay in UFC though.

so an Exhibition type match
Not sure what you mean by exhibition
Stardust Wrote:Not sure what you mean by exhibition

nothing on the line, no careers at stake or anything. just a match
As of right now, the big rumored matches include:

John Cena vs. The Miz

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Sheamus

---

Plus its also rumored that the HOF next year will be WCW themed with Lex Luger, Arn Anderson & Ron Simmons just a handful of guys that would be going in.
J-Rod Wrote:As of right now, the big rumored matches include:

John Cena vs. The Miz

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Sheamus

---

Plus its also rumored that the HOF next year will be WCW themed with Lex Luger, Arn Anderson & Ron Simmons just a handful of guys that would be going in.

They really wanted to get Sting from his contract, but Sting re-inked with TNA.
Looks like Wrestlemania wont be that good this year. Sad

Brock vs. Taker would be terrible wrestling.

Orton and Punk may be the only match capable of quality wrestling.
^ I agree. I have not put a whole lot of thought into it yet, but I don't see the big "Money" match-up that would make you want to see this event.