Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12) Kentucky 78 - (20) Louisville 63
Amun-Ra Wrote:I will agree with Stevenson being about a 110 pounds but he could at least block a shot and dunk ball. **** he even went off the dribble once or twice.

He fell over the dribble, ball never came back to him
LOL... But seriously back to Vargas. Did oue coaching staff even watch film on this guy? I would love to know what they say about him after the game is over and they watch the film amongst themselves.
Amun-Ra Wrote:LOL... But seriously back to Vargas. Did oue coaching staff even watch film on this guy? I would love to know what they say about him after the game is over and they watch the film amongst themselves.

I also remember Harrellson being this bad. It took alot of coaching and self motivation to get him doing what he is doing now. I for one was not a believer of harrelson
Harrellson was never as bad as Vargas.
Stardust Wrote:He fell over the dribble, ball never came back to him

Stevenson had the best dunk I have seen in a longgggg time though against UNLV.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Stevenson had the best dunk I have seen in a longgggg time though against UNLV.

Pretty Nice....
The Blue Knight keeps impressing me more and more.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Amun-Ra Wrote:Perry Stevenson would eat Vargas alive. He is the weakest player that I have ever saw. To be that big you would like to think he would be a physical type but he is anything but. He does absolutely nothing right.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Stevenson could not eat three fire ants without it being 2-times his body weight. We certainly missed on evaluating Vargas's talent. I think we ready "JUCO POY, let's sign him!".

I would take 1 Stevenson over 50 Vargas.
Im not sure what Cal was thinking with this guy. It must have been a last resort seeing as to how we didnt have a big man, but this guy is plain terrible. Hes making Harrellson look better every week.
Harrellson is making some strides, but hes never going to be where he should be. He had one good game. But, thats one more than Vargas will ever have.
Amun-Ra Wrote:LOL... But seriously back to Vargas. Did oue coaching staff even watch film on this guy? I would love to know what they say about him after the game is over and they watch the film amongst themselves.

"Were we stoned to give this guy a scholarship?"
Has anybody saw this video? I remember this play, but I didn't notice the leg grab until I saw this.

TheRealVille Wrote:Has anybody saw this video? I remember this play, but I didn't notice the leg grab until I saw this.

Good catch. I didn't notice the leg grab either during the game. That was a really classless thing to do.
What leg grab. I am at work and can't view youtube.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Good catch. I didn't notice the leg grab either during the game. That was a really classless thing to do.
That kind of nonsense could ruin a kids life forever. With that ref right there in front of it, I couldn't believe he missed that.
Amun-Ra Wrote:What leg grab. I am at work and can't view youtube.
I can't figure out how to explain when the play happened, but it is Terrance Jennings grabbing Liggins leg during a layup, while he was in the air. Jones finished it up with a dunk. Refs didn't call anything.
Another, better look at it.

[YOUTUBE="Jennings pulling Liggins leg during layup"]ErsNh_r57k8[/YOUTUBE]
TheRealVille Wrote:I can't figure out how to explain when the play happened, but it is Terrance Jennings grabbing Liggins leg during a layup, while he was in the air. Jones finished it up with a dunk. Refs didn't call anything.

It looks to me like the ref under the basket was blocked by UL's #14. The ref in the "C" position looks to be blocked by Jones at that particular second. Keep in mind the camera angle is from above and the ref's angle is floor level. It is easy to get blocked out for a split second. However, the NCAA needs to step in and do something about this.
Jones dunk at the end was just an exclamation mark for the Cards Wink
Where ya at ville? We may not see him till March Madness LOL..
Shady Grady Wrote:It looks to me like the ref under the basket was blocked by UL's #14. The ref in the "C" position looks to be blocked by Jones at that particular second. Keep in mind the camera angle is from above and the ref's angle is floor level. It is easy to get blocked out for a split second. However, the NCAA needs to step in and do something about this.

If ever there would be a postgame review by the NCAA, here it is. I did not catch any comments from the team, has anyone seen any comments from UK about this?
I would like to see them as well..
I dont think he meant to pull on him.
Didn't expect this.......WOW!! Cats looked awful tough!
highlands Wrote:Didn't expect this.......WOW!! Cats looked awful tough!

What? The Cats looked great after the first 5-7 minutes of the game.