Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 85 Pike Central 82
Central rallied from being down 16 at one point, but thanx to good defense by steele, they couldn't come away with the win.
Congrats Belfry!
How did Brad Lowe play?
Congrats to Belfry for a big win, sounds like it was a good game.
Lowe had about 34 I think.. Sunk a huge three with 10 seconds to go to tie it up..
Good Win Belfry after coming off that lose to ER
belfry pulled it thru, congrats players for playing like you can every night
congrats belfry
Looks like a good game. Congrats Belfry.
congrats
im not complaining about refs... cause there is always bad calls on both sides when ur anywhere... but i did see and aweful fould with about a second to go.. it could have been a game changer... but i mean ive got to say gratz to belfry
Great Job Pirates!!! I guess this means Belfry will be behind tha wheel in the 60th
Well, that was a big win for Belfry to go into Pike Central and come out with a win.

Congrats to the Boys from Pond Creek !!!

Way to go Pirates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job Belfry
This is a good Belfry team. Great job guys!

TongueirateSho
all i want to know is where was the technicals when case and maynard had ratlif pinned to the ground and then tried to go after hime after they got up

that would a made a diff in the game
It was a loose ball, how can you call a technical on a loose ball...???
Congrats to Belfry on getting a big win at Pike Central.
"showstopper4" Wrote:It was a loose ball, how can you call a technical on a loose ball...???
after they got up the refs had to hold case back because he was cussin and tryin to get over to ratliff....Thats How
thats the way the game goes, im sure pcc wasnt too innocent either.. its called basketball.
Belfry won, Pike Central lost....stop the whining. I'm sure that 16 point lead wasnt because of one foul not being called. Just admit they got beat by the better team, be a man, suck it up and go on.
It was only Case going after him Maynard was not even around
he deserved the T... that ****ed me off not to see it... i do belive i also saw him try to hit a player... that made a difference in the game... but i have not attended a central game yet that has had good calls... so i think we all need to get use to it
This was not the refs fault we were out rebounded by double digits in the first half we only had 6...That was the diffrence maker if we have a better first half we win but we didnt and lost...Belfry did what they had to do to win and PC didnt...Congrats Belfry...
Hawk Nation....wat are u talking about...? Belfry's Attiude in this game was a great performance...they played hard and came away with the victory...compliment them on their effot...the only heated moment in the game was the loose ball..and if Case got a T then Ratliff deserved one too...Ratliff was the one got up pushing..Congrats Belfry...and Good Luck to Pike Central
congrats
Worst officiated game I have ever seen an Belfry still managed to win, I would bet money that Belfry had three times the fouls called compared to central, it was rediculous how many fouls were called against Belfry. It was also real convient how three fire alarms got pulled when Central was so tired the couldnt stand up an was trailing by 16...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Worst officiated game I have ever seen an Belfry still managed to win, I would bet money that Belfry had three times the fouls called compared to central, it was rediculous how many fouls were called against Belfry. It was also real convient how three fire alarms got pulled when Central was so tired the couldnt stand up an was trailing by 16...

bad officiating you have no idea what you are talking about my friend...The game was called bad on both sides of the ball so dont get on here trying to make it sound like the only reason we came back was due to the refs...Belfry could have been called for reaching all night their and agressive team and when you have that in the 15th you will get called for it so get over it tell Casey to call them down a bit and then you wont have to worry about it...As for te fire alarm you are wrong we were making a run and was with in 8 at that point in time so actally it would have hurt us more then helped us due to we had the momentum...So stop making bold statements which are false...Oh and did you miss when #3 missed that lay up and it was clearly Lowe's rebound and Case shoved Brad in the back and the ref never made a notion to make a call...My dad helps coach PC and the ref stated quote un quote to David Rowe "I missed that call."
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Worst officiated game I have ever seen an Belfry still managed to win, I would bet money that Belfry had three times the fouls called compared to central, it was rediculous how many fouls were called against Belfry. It was also real convient how three fire alarms got pulled when Central was so tired the couldnt stand up an was trailing by 16...

bad officiating you have no idea what you are talking about my friend...The game was called bad on both sides of the ball so dont get on here trying to make it sound like the only reason we came back was due to the refs...Belfry could have been called for reaching all night their and agressive team and when you have that in the 15th you will get called for it so get over it tell Casey to call them down a bit and then you wont have to worry about it...As for te fire alarm you are wrong we were making a run and was with in 8 at that point in time so actally it would have hurt us more then helped us due to we had the momentum...So stop making bold statements which are false...Oh and did you miss when #3 missed that free throw and it was clearly Lowe's rebound and Case shoved Brad in the back and the ref never made a notion to make a call...My dad helps coach PC and the ref stated quote un quote to David Rowe "I missed that call."
Congrats Belfry.