Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 51 Pikeville 36
so how many game has achs won this year anyway...........
good win,but the best player on the floor was an 8th grader. that kid was simply awesome. He took great care of the ball and made the pikeville defense look silly. BIG props to that young man, cnat wait to see him in a few more years,,,can you say MR. BASKETBALL
"HomeGrown" Wrote:good win,but the best player on the floor was an 8th grader. that kid was simply awesome. He took great care of the ball and made the pikeville defense look silly. BIG props to that young man, cnat wait to see him in a few more years,,,can you say MR. BASKETBALL

Are you talking about the Justice kid from Dorton?
Yeah, the kid is a player... I think when he graduates from SV he will be regarded as the best to ever play there. I don't think it's a stretch to say he has a chance to be the all time leader in points, assists, and steals before he is done. He absolutely put Matt Clevinger on his behind with a crossover...
"SuperStar" Wrote:Yeah, the kid is a player... I think when he graduates from SV he will be regarded as the best to ever play there. I don't think it's a stretch to say he has a chance to be the all time leader in points, assists, and steals before he is done. He absolutely put Matt Clevinger on his behind with a crossover...

That's amazing..If all those Dorton kids and all those Virgie kids go to Valley and actually play Valley will be untouchable in a few years...
"HomeGrown" Wrote:good win,but the best player on the floor was an 8th grader. that kid was simply awesome. He took great care of the ball and made the pikeville defense look silly. BIG props to that young man, cnat wait to see him in a few more years,,,can you say MR. BASKETBALL

haha can u say NO ****IN WAY
Elisha Justice is a VERY talented basketball player.
He's a top knotch player, even on the high school level.

I look for him to be a big asset to Valley during his high school career.
He really is just flat out awesome.
I don't see how the 58th is seen as the worst district in the 15th.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I don't see how the 58th is seen as the worst district in the 15th.

They're both pretty bad, but excluding David School the 59th is better as a whole because Betsy Layne and Allen Central drag down the 58th...
Alfus, BL beat SV early in the season:no:
Elisha Justice was the difference in the game!
Pikeville could not score!
Tim Honaker and Matt Clevenger was the only 2 players for Pikeville to have double figures!
Great game SV
congrats valley.. and yeah the Justice kid can really play ball