Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best player in the NBA?
I think right now i would have to say Kobe Bryant as an individual. any others?
Tim Duncan. Not as flashy, but until Kobe wins without Shaq he is just a pretender.
dwayne wade is the best
Shaq
Hard to argue with anyone that has been listed and throw Lebron into the discussion.
prolly kobe
"ROETHLISBERGER" Wrote:dwayne wade is the best
Yeah i agree with u man Wade all the way.......
Kobe Bryant by far......come on guys he only had 81 points in the toronto game
doese't mean anything besides being a ball hog he is good but its a team not 1 on 1..
Kobe..he just scored 81 come on.
Kobe
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:doese't mean anything besides being a ball hog he is good but its a team not 1 on 1..

Who is he going to pass it to Odom??? Well I think Kobe would if odom wasnt shooting a dazaling .39 fg %....put a decent player on that team and the Lakers would be a championship contender
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:Who is he going to pass it to Odom??? Well I think Kobe would if odom wasnt shooting a dazaling .39 fg %....put a decent player on that team and the Lakers would be a championship contender

i doubt that
Kobe Bryant
Kobe is awesome but yet i mean 81 points is simply amazing but Honeslty, When you average 30 to 40 shots a game and u dont score then your going to suck.

But id have to say Lebron or Wade
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:Who is he going to pass it to Odom??? Well I think Kobe would if odom wasnt shooting a dazaling .39 fg %....put a decent player on that team and the Lakers would be a championship contender
Yeah thats true but yeah that was amazing the 81 points.......
I like Lebron James personally.
You can give me any good player in the nba and let them shoot the ball 48 times from the field and give them 20 free throws and over half if not all of them is going to score 80 or more at some point.
Lebron, Kobe, and dwayne wade
Lebron-complete player.
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:Tim Duncan. Not as flashy, but until Kobe wins without Shaq he is just a pretender.
WHERE WAS SHAQ WHEN KOBE SCORED 81 POINTS????????? KOBE DOESN'T NEED SHAQ. HE IS GREAT WITH OR WITHOUT THE BIG SHAQ.
Allen Iverson
He may be great with or without Shaq Maddog but the fact is the team sucks, the lakers didn't make the playoffs last year for the first time in forever now that is pitiful that a franchise like the Lakers can't make the playoffs. You have to place the blame completly on Kobe's shoulders for them not making it because he ran off Phil and Shaq last year.
billups
There is a couple
I would have to say Dewayne Wade. He may be the best all around player there is.
"MADDOG" Wrote:WHERE WAS SHAQ WHEN KOBE SCORED 81 POINTS????????? KOBE DOESN'T NEED SHAQ. HE IS GREAT WITH OR WITHOUT THE BIG SHAQ.
that has to be the most retarted post, it doesnt take 2 ppl for one individual to score 81 points. WERE WAS KOBE WHEN SHAQ made it to the playoffs and made it to the eastren confrence finals? eh?
Allen Iverson, noone else can stop him, and to be his size it is amazing what he can do on the floor
me when i get in the nba lol kobe all the way baby yeaaaaaaaaaaaa
kobe is the best with wade behind him.