Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Examiner Top 10 - Jan 12th
Mountain Examiner top 10 as of January 12th.
This one got delayed due to site issues and I decided to wait until this morning to see about the big games that were scheduled for last night.
Then they got cancelled lol

Better late than never

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...r-top-10-2
I'd switch Perry and Hazard. Perry almost beat Clay, actually should have, just handed the game to them, while Hazard got beat by double digits. Also Perry didn't have much trouble with Letcher and Hazard did. But besides that it looks pretty good.
This is a very bad year for mountain basketball.
Zaga, Get off that Johnson Central wagon. They aren't the same team without Parker. I think Betsy Layne should been at #10. Other than that it looks good, PCC could be argued to be over Hazard but Hazard did make it to the finals of the Wymt so as of now I like them at 2.
MVP2 Wrote:Zaga, Get off that Johnson Central wagon. They aren't the same team without Parker. I think Betsy Layne should been at #10. Other than that it looks good, PCC could be argued to be over Hazard but Hazard did make it to the finals of the Wymt so as of now I like them at 2.

I thought about it long and hard, MVP.
Betsy Layne even has a win over JC....
but at that 10th spot you're really just drawing straws.
I would have like to give the Bobcats the nod but they are only 6-5 and I just don't think you can put them in the top 10 with that record.
Heck...
they may be 6-6 after they play Pikeville tomorrow.
Aslan Wrote:I'd switch Perry and Hazard. Perry almost beat Clay, actually should have, just handed the game to them, while Hazard got beat by double digits. Also Perry didn't have much trouble with Letcher and Hazard did. But besides that it looks pretty good.

Had Letcher had a healthy Stewart the game with Perry game may have been much closer. Had he not gone down Letcher may have beaten Hazard?????
Aslan Wrote:I'd switch Perry and Hazard. Perry almost beat Clay, actually should have, just handed the game to them, while Hazard got beat by double digits. Also Perry didn't have much trouble with Letcher and Hazard did. But besides that it looks pretty good.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you Aslan. I think that the Commodores should be ranked ahead of Hazard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
High Sheriff Wrote:Had Letcher had a healthy Stewart the game with Perry game may have been much closer. Had he not gone down Letcher may have beaten Hazard?????

It's a possibility.
But the game was already getting out of hand with Stewart in the game.
Nobody can really argue too much with this. The play has been so even in the mountains this year and so down that the teams that are considered to be the favorites are going to be beat week to week.
High Sheriff Wrote:Had Letcher had a healthy Stewart the game with Perry game may have been much closer. Had he not gone down Letcher may have beaten Hazard?????

Your acting like I said something insulting about Letcher? I was just comparing how Perry and Hazard played against them.