Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Under-rated team in the 15th?
Well there is a thread about the most over-rated team in the 15th, but what about the most under-rated?
I would have to say Pburg, they have been on a roll lately, but they are still getting no respect in the polls.
Sf
SF..there a good team even know there inconsistant
yeah they are pretty good.......
Im gonna have to Say the Blackcats on this one, they always had the talent to play with any team in the region, but as of late they are finally showing there talent off and beating some top region teams!
the blackcats
Pburg and Phelps

Pburg is on an absolute tear right now, they are playing like the best team in the region and NOONE gave them a chance at the beginning of the year.

Phelps is now 10-5 on the season, they beat Valley tonight in the All "A", if they can beat SF then that should definately qualify them as under-rated.
I think Phelps will beat South Floyd, and if anything the Raiders are overrated. Their lack of size pretty much handicaps them. Another team that is underrated aside from Phelps is Shelby Valley, when Mitchell Riddle is on, they are a very tough team to beat, he's probably the most underrated player in the region.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I think Phelps will beat South Floyd, and if anything the Raiders are overrated. Their lack of size pretty much handicaps them. Another team that is underrated aside from Phelps is Shelby Valley, when Mitchell Riddle is on, they are a very tough team to beat, he's probably the most underrated player in the region.
They may not have size but they do have quickness....bigs things come in small packages......
Phelps!
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:They may not have size but they do have quickness....bigs things come in small packages......
They aren't really that quick either.
Phelps
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:They aren't really that quick either.

Ethan and Ryan johnson are pretty quick.....
Not quick! You must have not seen Ryan, Mason, and Ethan D up.
Prestonsburg and Phelps
Although they are one of the better teams in the region, South Floyd is, IMO, the most underrated team. They continue to score and impress, but people still talk about how they aren't living up to the hype. Everyone hypes up their respective school during the pre-season, but South Floyd is a legitimate contender, not only for the All 'A' (which they will win), but for the overall Regional Title as well. With Ryan Johnson, Ethan Johnson, Mason Hall, TJ Hall, Ryan Little, Justin Slone, Matt Little, Wes Akers, and others, they not only have quickness and ability, but depth, which not many teams have in this area. I think Barry Hall has these boys playing with a level head and when they all play as a team, they are "unstoppable."
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Although they are one of the better teams in the region, South Floyd is, IMO, the most underrated team. They continue to score and impress, but people still talk about how they aren't living up to the hype. Everyone hypes up their respective school during the pre-season, but South Floyd is a legitimate contender, not only for the All 'A' (which they will win), but for the overall Regional Title as well. With Ryan Johnson, Ethan Johnson, Mason Hall, TJ Hall, Ryan Little, Justin Slone, Matt Little, Wes Akers, and others, they not only have quickness and ability, but depth, which not many teams have in this area. I think Barry Hall has these boys playing with a level head and when they all play as a team, they are "unstoppable."
Ever watched them play?
I agree. South Floyd is underrated. Or maybe there not and everyone just wants to see them get beat and dogs them all the time.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Ever watched them play?
I have seen SF play many games this season, and the ones I haven't seen, I've heard about or listened to. They never seem to receive the respect they deserve.
SF has a good team, but if anything they are overrated. Primarily because the way there fans hype them up at the beginning of the season, then when they lose a game everyone questions them.
P-Burg
i htink sf is the most under rated