Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps tops Shelby Valley 60-59 in overtime
Where is Rodney Rowe when you need him?
"DTA" Wrote:Going by the khsaa website, the last time Phelps beat SV was in 1998 68-50. Phelps finished 16-8 in regular season:Geek:

Nice research...mind if I borrow that?
Nice job Phelps!!!!!!!!!!!
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Nice research...mind if I borrow that?
You're learning quick JJ.
"snoop" Wrote:It is kind of hard to get up for a game against Phelps. I am sure Valley overlooked them, but it is a low low low day in the Valley.
Phelps record before this game was 9-5, Valleys record before this game was 9-8, which included two wins over David. Why would they take them lightly?
I know for sure that valley looked over the hornets, but why? They can't just go into a gym and win like they use't to! But I heard the hornets won on a last min. shot. But we all got to think that this is the rebuilding year for valley. They loss the best players, Kiser, Bentley, Pottor, Friend!
congrats hornets
"HeartOFaChampion" Wrote:I know for sure that valley looked over the hornets, but why? They can't just go into a gym and win like they use't to! But I heard the hornets won on a last min. shot. But we all got to think that this is the rebuilding year for valley. They loss the best players, Kiser, Bentley, Pottor, Friend!

They got two starters back and three players that saw plenty of action, this is not rebuilding. Its a coach that doesn't know how to take advantage of size, all he knows is to launch the threes.
There arent very many 9-8 teams that should overlook anyone!!!