Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley County 53 June Buchanan 52, All "A"
This was an unbelievable exciting game. Big crowd, great atmoshere. Both teams were smoking threes and making great plays. The Owls Daniel Neeley had 6 treys and 20 points. Robert Smith had 14 with 2 treys. Tate Cox had 19 points and 4 treys for JBS, and Clark Stepp added 14 points. Owsley went ahead on a basket and foul for Dustin Wilson with about 15 seconds left in the game, and then blocked the Crusaders' Collins game winning attempt as time ran out.

Way to go OWLS. Now it's on to the semifinals:dance:
Congrats Owsley County
Owsley is not the same team that lost all those games. The 14th All A had best watch out for them.
Owsley is a better team than they are given credit for. Congrats Owsley
congrats owsley
Congrats Owsley...good win
Congrats...
Congrats Owsley County!
Congrats OWLS!!
congrats
WOW, surprised, wish I could have seen it!
I would have loved to seen this game. Owsley has made 2 big upsets as of late. South Floyd and now June Buchanan. Looks like this team is starting to get it together now that the Smith kid is back.
Big win!
I think owlsey is now a threat, they have a senior leader (smith) and when Neeley is on....WATCH OUT.... the other 3 players are role players, but without them this team would fall.......Smith deserves this credit, he put a broken team on his back and is now carrying them, watch out for Smith
Big win for the Owls. They are now looking like a team that can contend in the 14th. Excellant game. One of the best high school games so far this year.
Nice win owls see ya at the SNAC
Congrats Owsley County...big win
Congrats to Owsley.
Good job Owsley. I love to watch you guys play.
This was a great game and the gym in Booneville was a ROCKIN.:headphone
"Yankee fan" Wrote:This was a great game and the gym in Booneville was a ROCKIN.:headphone

They keep it up and it could become the Palace once more.
(IMO) this was the best game i watched the owls play this year they done a really good job and the crowd done a good job at supporting them it was a good win for the owls.
There next home game will be against Knott Co. Central. They beat June Buchannon and they beat Knott Central, so i think the owls will win this one!
congrats owsley
This game was outstanding...the crowd was HUGE, Owsley pulling a win on both the girls and boys of JBC. I think that this was a great game, and confidence builder for the Owls.
Wow what a heartbreaker for JBS. But gotta give big props to Owsley they beat a great team in JBS. Congrats
"Yankee fan" Wrote:This was a great game and the gym in Booneville was a ROCKIN.:headphone
\
Sure was! Unfortunately the spirit from the game against June Buchanan didn't pull them out a win against Lee County.