• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe 67 Hazard 64
Final
Great Game
Shocked!
Congrats....
it was a badly called game
Congrats Wolfe
Wonder where this one was played. I'm guessing Wolfe.
Congrats Wolfe co.
this was the worse called game i have ever seen**************is the worse ref i have ever seen...........if wolfe didnt have that those refs it would have been a different outcome
"ucantcme" Wrote:this was the worse called game i have ever seen***************is the worse ref i have ever seen...........if wolfe didnt have that those refs it would have been a different outcome
I heard the same thing...when a Hazard fan walked in the gym saw him quote We will not win tonight.....also congrats to wolfe, they need to remember what goes up comes down...ask Leslie County...Congrats to the dawgs for playing a great game and the sportmanship they showed....
Congrats to both teams on a well played game.
Wow, I thought this game was called fair to OK. There were a couple of calls, but the one kid from Hazard walked sereral times with no whistle so, things get missed. Not on purpose I think either. And by the way, I am not from either one of these counties, I just went to this game because my team was off last night.
Congrats Wolfe...Did Gilbert have a big game??
Congrats Wolfe
no..the kid from hazard didnt walk....cody gilbert walked just about everytime he touched the ball.....they helped wolfe win that game there was a call at the end when a hazard ball player got fouled and they called a walk.....wolfe didnt play a good game the refs helped them win that game
The game really wasnt that bad reffing wise except for the traveling calls they let cody gilbert by with, and the last 4 minutes of the game were called horrible they made the wrong calls ar crutial times and that knocked hazar out of the game.
Gilbert 22 Hicks 35
hicks shot the ball great
Someone From Hazard Complaining Bout Calls, Give Me A Break!
You Got Beat, Wolfe Moves On, Bottom Line!you Lost To Jackson City At Home, No Excuse.hazard Has The Best Atheletes In The 14th Region And Cant Get It Done.whats Wrong With Hazard??
"vince" Wrote:Someone From Hazard Complaining Bout Calls, Give Me A Break!
You Got Beat, Wolfe Moves On, Bottom Line!you Lost To Jackson City At Home, No Excuse.hazard Has The Best Atheletes In The 14th Region And Cant Get It Done.whats Wrong With Hazard??

Let wolfe play at hazard and hazard will win by 10 or more. Wolfe co will do anything to win......that place is a joke. The wolfe co. superintendent or principal one or the other was trying to get all of hazards pep section arrested just because they were loud. The game was called bad. Towards the end of the game hazard realyy got screwed. One ref would call a foul on wolfe when hazard had the ball but the head ref (you know who u are) would call a walk when the player was obviously hacked. I dont want to hear anybodys mouth about hazard cant get it done. There is nothing wrong with hazard they are playing good. And the loss to Jackson City........cant every team have a loss to a small threat? They slipped up one game and jackson city shoots the lights out.

Get off Hazards back:bow:
congrats
welp Buckhorn beat the wolves ( a good name for them I might add).....Gilbert is over rated....bad tude he has......
that game was the worst called game i have ever seen! but just wait we will get them this friday! double header! what?!?!? lol! im soo excited! wolfe county has the most classless fans ever! one lady at least in her high 20's were starting fights with us teenagers i mean honestly think about it?? we are guna win and thats final! go big blue
this was a horribly called game...plus the fans were rude to hazards pep section which i might add showed that gym how to raise some he11...but we'll see when our boys and gurls go to wolfe again for a double header on Feb. 10th