RBI Single for WE

WE 4-2
Run scores on a pop up that drops in for a hit

WE 5-2, Runner on 2nd
Top 7th

WE 6-2
Final

Warren East 6-2
Congrats Letcher Central on a great year. I was able to go down and watch the game today and it was a lot closer than the 6-2 score indicates. As Strikeout King stated it was a 3-2 ballgame in the 6th inning and the stranded base runners and a couple of errors cost the Cougars today. You definitely represented the 14th region and have nothing to be ashamed of, you lost to a top notch team that I think could advance a little further in this tournament.
Did Biggs pitch this game for Warren East?
^ Yes and Jordan Short for LCC
Yep, Biggs pitched and Letcher got their fair share of hits off of him. Jordan Short did a great job for LCC and Dallas Adams came in and finished the game and he did really well. LCC was not overwhelmed or nervous facing Biggs but I can see why everyone is excited about his potential, he's big and strong and has a nasty arm.
^ Coach, it was actually a very good game. A lot closer than the score predicts and I really thought that LCC was gonna pull off the upset. If they hadn't left Runners in Scoring Position they could have very well been playing St. Xavier in the Next Round
Coach Howard Wrote:Yep, Biggs pitched and Letcher got their fair share of hits off of him. Jordan Short did a great job for LCC and Dallas Adams came in and finished the game and he did really well. LCC was not overwhelmed or nervous facing Biggs but I can see why everyone is excited about his potential, he's big and strong and has a nasty arm.

That's a pretty impressive showing going up against an 8th round draft pick, especially with such a young group. Coach Dean is a dandy.