Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Beshear?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Yet another clown disses my county (Clay). Wow!

Not dissing, just stating facts. If I was dissing, I would discuss all the Clay County politicians that are currently or formerly in state and federal prison for corruption.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Not dissing, just stating facts. If I was dissing, I would discuss all the Clay County politicians that are currently or formerly in state and federal prison for corruption.
Yep, dissing. Go ahead with your ignominious amusement.

What part of your first comment about Clay County was "fact"?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Yep, dissing. Go ahead with your ignominious amusement.

What part of your first comment about Clay County was "fact"?

That the #1 cash crop in Clay County is illegal and that Sir Richard was no more qualified then Bob Farmer to be Ag commissioner. He just happened to be a famous athlete in the state.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:That the #1 cash crop in Clay County is illegal and that Sir Richard was no more qualified then Bob Farmer to be Ag commissioner. He just happened to be a famous athlete in the state.
Might want to reread the post in question, then explain where the "fact" was in regards to Clay County. You dissed my county, and I am man enough to get over it, so forget it. What qualified Richie to be Agg Commissioner was the fact that he got the most votes...The ONLY qualification that matters.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Might want to reread the post in question, then explain where the "fact" was in regards to Clay County. You dissed my county, and I am man enough to get over it, so forget it. What qualified Richie to be Agg Commissioner was the fact that he got the most votes...The ONLY qualification that matters.

Well if that is the case, I guess he wasn't qualified to be Lieutenant Governor as he and his cohort didn't get the nearly enough votes to win since that is the only qualification that mattered. Marijuana is the #1 cash crop in Clay County and the last time I looked it was illegal.
TheRealVille Wrote:Right. I guess he meant the south central counties, that hardly ever waver from republicans. You will notice that most of the red counties shown there, won't even vote in alcohol sales.

http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/...ml?cid=100

That is what i meant.
I guess it is more toward south central.
Never really thought of it like that.
Knox Co usually goes democrat no matter what, or the entire south central woulda been for Repubs.
Laurel, Clay, Bell, Whitley, Pulaski, and Mccreary, was the area i was referring to.
TheRealVille Wrote:He who? Beshear can't.

I know, i meant if he were able to run again with numbers like he had in this election, then he could have it again if allowed.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Well if that is the case, I guess he wasn't qualified to be Lieutenant Governor as he and his cohort didn't get the nearly enough votes to win since that is the only qualification that mattered. Marijuana is the #1 cash crop in Clay County and the last time I looked it was illegal.
You claimed that your were "stating facts" in your first post. The last time I read it, you stated that the only thing grown in Clay County was illegal. That, my friend is not fact. Weasel all you want. One thing we can agree on is that the Williams-Farmer ticket did not meet the most important qualification.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:You claimed that your were "stating facts" in your first post. The last time I read it, you stated that the only thing grown in Clay County was illegal. That, my friend is not fact. Weasel all you want. One thing we can agree on is that the Williams-Farmer ticket did not meet the most important qualification.

You got me good. :worthy: