Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source: Kings offer Chuck Hayes $20M
The Sacramento Kings have offered a four-year contract valued at $20 million to Houston Rockets free agent Chuck Hayes, according to a team source.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/732881...r-20m-deal
lol why?
I think this move is for character building. The Kings need someone to change the "thug" attitude that this team has. IF he can be productive in any way on the court and is respected on and off of it, this will be well worth it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I think this move is for character building. The Kings need someone to change the "thug" attitude that this team has. IF he can be productive in any way on the court and is respected on and off of it, this will be well worth it.

I'd have rather built Character with Dwight Howard.....
Congrats to Chuck.

I never thought Chuck would make it in the NBA with his size but I guess it is the size of the heart that matters. Good payday for Hayes.
Great news for chuck.
Good move by Sacremento! Chuck Hayes gives 110% every play! He'll be able to help Cousins a lot.
Stardust Wrote:I'd have rather built Character with Dwight Howard.....

They could have given him a max-contract and he would not have came.

Sac-town has solid pieces in Cousins and Evans to build around, it looks like they are starting to do it a little bit. In this league, if you are not one of the big 8, you have to get lucky in the draft. LeBron, Wade, Rose, Howard, Bryant, Melo, etc... are not coming to Sacramento.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's a lot of dough.
Chuck is the man! Lol I was behind the announcers at the Pros and Villians game couple months ago and the announcers were yelling CHUCK! for like 5 minutes trying to get his attention. Finally one of the yelled "AYE FAT BOY" one time and he came over lol...He is so bd out of shape and getting up there in years. Good for Chuck but questionable for the kings part
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
As Steve Miller said back in the day, "Take the money and Run"....