Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor) Chris Paul Traded to the Lakers, Stern says no
3 team trade.

Lakers---Chris Paul

Rockets--Pau Gasol

Hornets--Lamar Odom

There is more to this trade and is still developing but these 3 big names are for sure on the move.
As a Spurs fan I'm happy.. Lakers were too big..
Chris Paul don't worry me as much as Brynum, Gasol, and Odom together did..
Best backcourt duo I've seen yet. Will be interesting to see how they play together and just how good they can be. Look out for the Lakers to get Dwight Howard now.
If they get Howard. I quit!! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What do u expect? A NBA owned team sending there best player to the Best Possible team to draw more viewers in the finals? I called this days ago while playing at the Community Center. Pretty soon u will have 2 All Star Teams, The Heat and Lakers.
MVP2 Wrote:3 team trade.

Lakers---Chris Paul

Rockets--Pau Gasol

Hornets--Lamar Odom

There is more to this trade and is still developing but these 3 big names are for sure on the move.

The full trade.

Lakers- Chris Paul

Rockets-Pau Gasol

Hornets---Lamar Odom, Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Gordan Dragic, and future draft picks.

Hornets are the winners in this trade, IMO. Paul didnt want to be there, and clearly wasnt going to resign, and they got some very nice players in this trade that could make a serious playoff push.
Don't know how well this will work out. Paul is a great player that I would want on my team anyday, but to give up BOTH Gasol and Odom for him? I would guess there is definitely something in the works to get Dwight Howard.
I too think the Lakers gave up to much.
So who do the Lakers have now? CP3, Kobe, Artest, Bynum................
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another super team...
They gave up a lot...
but in my eyes this puts pressure on the Lakers and Dwight Howard to get this deal done. Lakers lost 2/3 of the best front court in the NBA in this trade to set up the best back court. It's an eye for an eye w/o Dwight Howard. They have to make it happen.
D-Wade, Lebron, and Chris Bosh are great....
but Kobe, CP3, and Dwight is a whole different level IMO.
You have the best PG in the league, the best C in the league, and the best closer in the league. You have an aging Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul still recovering from a knee injury with a shortened season. The final piece to this puzzle will be getting the front court taken care of. They need to get Dwight Howard and they need to lock up a legitimate PF.
I guess we have two threads on this
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What do u expect? A NBA owned team sending there best player to the Best Possible team to draw more viewers in the finals? I called this days ago while playing at the Community Center. Pretty soon u will have 2 All Star Teams, The Heat and Lakers.

Your post is the exact opposite of what happened.