Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glen Davis traded to Magic
For Brandon Bass.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id...andon-bass
Questionable move by Ainge ....Big Baby Bleed Green...
Bass is a bigger body...
fair trade
This is so the Magic have a replacement for D-Howard.....:biglmao:
Big Baby Davis headed to Orlando.
Solid deal for the Magic...not so much for the Celtics.

Ainge has made one good deal in a trade, and that was to get Garnett & Allen back in 07.
^ I'm wondering what Ainge is trying to do. If he does not get Howard, all of the big men that he has gotten rid of will kill any hopes the Celtics had
Yeah. Honestly, if he doesn't get rid of Perkins and Nate, it's possible the Celtics just may be holding another ring.
^ I did think that last year
After the way Davis disappeared in the postseason, this is an upgrade for the Celtics.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah. Honestly, if he doesn't get rid of Perkins and Nate, it's possible the Celtics just may be holding another ring.

Perkins was big for them...
but Nate Robinson took the team in a completely different direction when he got in the game.
Sometimes it helped....
but usually it didn't
Ainge has ruined this team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perkins was big for them...
but Nate Robinson took the team in a completely different direction when he got in the game.
Sometimes it helped....
but usually it didn't

NAte was huge. He would come into games and light it up.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perkins was big for them...
Sometimes it helped....
but usually it didn't

I agree about Perkins being big (especially defensively!) but Nate was their only true backup point guard. He was able to come in and provide the outside shooting spark from that position that Rondo did not have. Doc Rivers said in 2010 that the Celtics would win a playoff game because of Nate. They didn't just win one, they won two because of him having a stellar performance. He had a huge game against the Orlando Magic in the conference finals that gave the Celtics a big lead, and then against LA in game 5 him and Big Baby Davis went off on the Lakers for a win.

And now they're both traded away. Good job Ainge.
^ All he needs to do now it trade Garnett for a guard
Stardust Wrote:^ All he needs to do now it trade Garnett for a guard

It wouldn't surprise me with him! Even the Cavs might get a great deal there!