Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 3 Paintsville 2
Lady Panthers move to 5-0 and advanced to the Championship of the JC Tournament.
This one took extra innings to decide. Good Game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:This one took extra innings to decide. Good Game.
would have loved to seen this game but Johnson Central was playing on another field and couldnt make it. Cant wait to watch Paintsville. Havent got to catch them yet but hope to soon.
I think pikeville through the same pitcher all weekend every game I watched she was throwing I was told she through about 48 miles an hour by one of the pikeville dads I don't if that is true ,all I know is she is very effective.
Pikeville threw 2 pitchers. One pitched 3 of the 4 games though.
Paintsville will be a tough outting if they keep hitting the ball as well as they did this weekend. I was kind of surprised to hear how many people had never heard of the international tie breaker.
It was a good tournament and the weather stayed good despite the forcast.
softballfan25 Wrote:Pikeville threw 2 pitchers. One pitched 3 of the 4 games though.
Paintsville will be a tough outting if they keep hitting the ball as well as they did this weekend. I was kind of surprised to hear how many people had never heard of the international tie breaker.
What is international tie breaker??
Sportsnutt Wrote:What is international tie breaker??

In extra innings, the player who made the final out (batting) begins the next inning on second base. There are probably more intricacies to the rule, but that's the gist of it.
Nice job P-Ville.