Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino put on leave after crash
Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino put on leave after crash

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) - Arkansas football coach Bobby Petrino has been put on paid leave.
Athletic director Jeff Long announced the decision late Thursday, capping a stunning day in which it was revealed that Petrino had a 25-year-old female employee with him during a weekend motorcycle ride that ended in a crash
A police report released Thursday showed that he had been riding with former Arkansas volleyball player and current Razorback Foundation fundraiser Jessica Dorrell.
She was not injured in Sunday's accident. Petrino broke four ribs and cracked a neck vertebra, but didn't reveal he was riding with the woman during a news conference Tuesday.

Long says he wasn't told until Thursday that Dorrell was on the ride with Petrino
I bet he's banging the 25 year old lol
This is her....

[Image: https://p.twimg.com/ApwB1wjCMAIMbUt.jpg]

Id wreck to if that was holding on to me...
I lost all respect for Petrino when he left Louisville in the middle of the night for the Falcons only to crash and burn with Ron Mexico aka Michael Vick.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is her....

[Image: https://p.twimg.com/ApwB1wjCMAIMbUt.jpg]

Id wreck to if that was holding on to me...

We will never have to worry about you wrecking then.........:Shaking:
^
lol, dusty, i dont even need insurance.
Nothing that good lookin will ever be ridin a motorcycle with me.
So he is being investigated because he told the school no one else was involved?

Police report says there was...
he admitted it...
and said he was having an affair.

What is left to investigate lol
My bet is that Petrino will be unemployed by the end of the week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
all they are talking about is he wins games, and they dont want to fire, so if they dont we know whats more important..
You cant fire someone for having an affair unless its at the workplace and becomes detromental to the work enviroment, which this one has.

I cant believe a nasty ass old dude like that is banging a chick like that.
who care he is having an affair. the people that does, just mad it isn't them fucking that fine ass bitch.

he is just a football coach, not the president.
Looks like Petrino not being able to keep his pecker in his pants might cost him his job.

But with THAT girl it would be hard for any normal guy to keep his pecker in his pants.
bobby, a married man with 4 children was having an affair with jessica, an employee at arkansas who was engaged to the diving coach. that is not a mistake, that's just stupid.

and shes not that good looking
cj2561 Wrote:who care he is having an affair. the people that does, just mad it isn't them fucking that fine ass bitch.

I'm sure that's her name....
WideRight05 Wrote:Looks like Petrino not being able to keep his pecker in his pants might cost him his job.

But with THAT girl it would be hard for any normal guy to keep his pecker in his pants.
:Shaking:

toussaints Wrote:bobby, a married man with 4 children was having an affair with jessica, an employee at arkansas who was engaged to the diving coach. that is not a mistake, that's just stupid.

and shes not that good looking
:Thumbs:

I've been around! Not willing to throw my kids out with the wash to get "that fine ass bitch". Neither one of them gave a damn about the children that are involved!
cj2561 Wrote:who care he is having an affair. the people that does, just mad it isn't them fucking that fine ass bitch.

[Image: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-...7149_n.jpg]
I wonder if Arkansas knows that Zook is still looking for a job

hmm...
^ They can have Joker!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-...7149_n.jpg]

who will never have "that fine ass bitch"
^ The one I have is perfect for me!
Stardust Wrote:^ The one I have is perfect for me!

That wouldn't a blow at you lol that was a shot towards our friend who refereed to a young woman as "that fine ass bitch".
^ LOL, I know where you were coming from:Thumbs:
Not sure if this is a good comparison or not but this reminds me of the Pitinio situation and that became real ugly in the courts, etc... and he still has his job so I do not see Petrino loosing his, UNLESS, they make a case that his reckless behavior has in turn made im a liability for the University.
judgementday Wrote:Not sure if this is a good comparison or not but this reminds me of the Pitinio situation and that became real ugly in the courts, etc... and he still has his job so I do not see Petrino loosing his, UNLESS, they make a case that his reckless behavior has in turn made im a liability for the University.

that's not a bad comparision, however there is one significant difference

Jessica Dorrell, the Petrino woman, was an employee with Arkansas Athletic Department. Whether it was consentual or not (my guess is it was), the university could fire him for using his position with the school to get jiggy with a lower ranking employee. So sexual harassment could be at play.

In Pitino's case, the woman had no association with the school and it was done off campus.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You cant fire someone for having an affair unless its at the workplace and becomes detromental to the work enviroment, which this one has.

I cant believe a nasty ass old dude like that is banging a chick like that.

at least he was getting some RIUTG Confusednicker:

Sorry RIUTG I couldn't resist lol
lol dudes..don't be too hard on ole' CJ for referring to her as a "fine ass bitch". Technically, she is, and I'm sure all of you have referred to good looking females like that in your younger days...

Or in Dusty's case, he referred to them as "that's one handsome jezzabell"..
Strikeout King Wrote:at least he was getting some RIUTG Confusednicker:

Sorry RIUTG I couldn't resist lol

I know...... :foreveralone:
Your not a lone RIUTG, you have all of us