Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine 1 - Estill County 0
Lady Engineers fall to 12-5 and will play both Bath and Morgan County tomorrow at Bath.

East Jessamine improves to 5-10 and will play Chardon OH tomorrow at home

These 2 teams will meet again Next Saturday at Clark County
How do you get beat by E.Jess ???? weakest E.Jess team I've seen in a long time.. but that's because there a very young team... bright future for them... but how do you only beat Powell by 2 and garrad by 1 ??? Hey Strike what's going on??? Well should be two easy wins tonight for them (bath and morgan are not very good)
Outside, is it time to bring in some of the young, freshman, players? I am seeing some holes in our defense. What will Coach do?
outsidein Wrote:How do you get beat by E.Jess ???? weakest E.Jess team I've seen in a long time.. but that's because there a very young team... bright future for them... but how do you only beat Powell by 2 and garrad by 1 ??? Hey Strike what's going on??? Well should be two easy wins tonight for them (bath and morgan are not very good)

Not playing to their full potential. They better get better before Next Friday Night because that's when they play Scott County. I will say they are playing better than the Baseball Team
KyCat well i know but I won't say....sorry....
Well I can't argue with that Strike.... but the ladies schedule has been pretty easy.. yes you are right, they will face Scott Co., There first real apponent of the year. Havn't seen Scott Co this year but I know some of the ladies on the team and know what they can do...alot of places to be this weekend.. alot of fastptich