Poll: Pre-season Prediction: Who will win the 15th in 2006?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
0%
Pikeville
0%
Johnson Central
0%
Sheldon Clark
0%
Lawrence County
0%
Prestonsburg
0%
Betsy Layne
0%
Paintsville
0%
Pike Central
0%
Belfry
0%
Phelps
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Rank 'Em in the 15th
I don't know why, but the poll was erased on the first one, so I made a new one.

So, let's hear it.

Predictions for Pre-season: Who will win the 15th in 2006?
The 15th Region, unlike in years past, will be much more even this season. Pikeville remains the favorite, IMO, because they are defending champs, and the pitching they return is excellent. Allen Central returns a load of talented seniors, and brought up some underclassmen that could suprise as well. Sheldon Clark returns quite a few top players as well. Johnson Central and Paintsville, I think will "struggle" a bit early on, with the inexperience they have, but you can count on them being in the hunt come June! Should be an exciting year in 2006 for the 15th!
sheldon clark
In no particular order, these teams will be at the top of the region

Pikeville
Sheldon Clark
Allen Central
Johnson Central
Paintsville
PHELPS!!!!!!
Not listed on the poll ... where they not worthy??? After the situtation they were put into last year over the district???
^ They realistically have no chance...
corndog23 Wrote:^ They realistically have no chance...

LMAO... I wouldn't count them out!!!!Rolleyes
phs1986 Wrote:PHELPS!!!!!!
Not listed on the poll ... where they not worthy??? After the situtation they were put into last year over the district???

If you look carefully, Phelps is at the bottom of the poll.
phs1986 Wrote:LMAO... I wouldn't count them out!!!!Rolleyes

I already have.....
Well I know from the past the Lawrence will be right in the mix come the end of the year. They probably will start slow, just because they are so young. But Coach Keaton and the rest of the bunch will have them there come the district tourny.

They will get beat up by teams that shouldnt beat them and will beat teams they should, should be for a fun year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Yeah and Belfry is right above them. So I guess you are counting them out too?
belfrypirates00 Wrote:Yeah and Belfry is right above them. So I guess you are counting them out too?

What are you even taliking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Pacman Wrote:If you look carefully, Phelps is at the bottom of the poll.

They weren't at the bottom of the poll earlier... they must have been added....
corndog23 Wrote:I already have.....

That's YOUR choice... I personally have a child on that team and I KNOW what they have.... don't judge until you witness them in action!!!:o
corndog23 Wrote:I already have.....

You have your opinion and I have mine... these kids work just as hard as any other team in the region... they deserve to at least be acknowledged!!!!
[QUOTE=corndog23]In no particular order, these teams will be at the top of the region

Pikeville

Sheldon Clark

Allen Central

Johnson Central

Paintsville
3 of 5 teams from 57th

i would have to agree with corndog on this....winner of the 15th
Sheldon clark (if there pitching can hold up)
paintsville or sheldon clark
Im sorry phs1986. Phelps just doesnt have the athletes to compete with the big boys of the 15th. Its a fact.
corndog23 Wrote:Im sorry phs1986. Phelps just doesnt have the athletes to compete with the big boys of the 15th. Its a fact.

HUH??? Were you talking to me??? I can't hear anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:HUH??? Were you talking to me??? I can't hear anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prestonsburg would be a solid sleeper pick.
Pike Central has a shot not saying they will that is...
Batpuff Wrote:Well I know from the past the Lawrence will be right in the mix come the end of the year. They probably will start slow, just because they are so young. But Coach Keaton and the rest of the bunch will have them there come the district tourny.

They will get beat up by teams that shouldnt beat them and will beat teams they should, should be for a fun year.

I agree 100%!!:Thumbs:

You can NEVER count LC out in baseball. They have a pretty good program and tradition the 15th will feel this year! A lot of people are overlooking them, that will bite them in the end!