Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severe Weather..
Just had a strong storm pass through here in Lexington that produced some pretty good hail, strong winds, and hard rain...Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing any bad weather tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We had some heavy rain and lightening but nothing really bad... in Anderson, Indiana where our horse was racing they had a tornado warning and was on rain delay for a long time.. so I figured it was moving this way
My window was getting pounded in Lexington tonight.
Yeah I thought it was rain hitting my patio door at first until I took a step outside and saw hail hitting the ground..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hard rain and some lightning here in Belfry.
We have a severe thunderstorm warning right now... it is really bad.. i can't hear my tv for the rain and thunder.. and it sounded like there was hail earlier too... this is about the 3rd storm to come through but its by far the most intense
Yeah we got a really bad storm up here at Floyd Co. one of the worst ive seen or heard lemme tell ya
There was around 27 people killed yesterday due to the storms in western Tennessee... there was also tornadoes in Kentucky, Indiana and other surrounding states
We had REALLY bad weather here. It put a tree through a man's fence, one through a church, and it ripped the top off from my aunt's porch.

thetribe Wrote:We had REALLY bad weather here. It put a tree through a man's fence, one through a church, and it ripped the top off from my aunt's porch.

WOW. I hope nobody was injured.
yea me too matney's......but everyone seems to be scared of thunder when thunder is only a noise.....
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:WOW. I hope nobody was injured.

No one was injured in the locations that I listed and I haven't heard any news on whether anyone else was near my house. Thanks for the concern though.

Here we go again....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've saw the warnings today and apparently a tornado has already hit Tennessee.

I would almost bet that a small tornado hit where I live last week when I posted about the damage. It covered about a tenth of a mile.