Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to dangerousdaneerfan
You say that WVU will be playing for the BCS National Championship so here's my bet to you:

If WVU does end up playing for the BCS National Championship, you can pick BOTH my avatar and signature pics and I will keep them for 2 weeks BUT if WVU DOESN'T play for the BCS National Championship, then I get to pick BOTH avatar and signature pics

Deal?
SK - I'm a die hard Mountaineer Fan and I'm not willing to take that bet! To much football to be played man.
I don't think he would take the bet even if WVU was ranked #1 with 2 games left in regular season. He just doesn't look like a betting man.
Especially after huffing so much gasoline for so many years, he may not even know what a bet is!

:lolrage:
This has been up all night and all day and Ernie still hasn't said anything
He would lose this bet.. lol
SOK, you have a bet.
Ballers Wrote:I don't think he would take the bet even if WVU was ranked #1 with 2 games left in regular season. He just doesn't look like a betting man.
Especially after huffing so much gasoline for so many years, he may not even know what a bet is!

:lolrage:

For someone whose team gave up 70 POINTS, you have a lot of blow.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:SOK, you have a bet.

Stupidest bet of the year. Now lets watch this crumble for Dan. :popcorn:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:SOK, you have a bet.

Deal!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:For someone whose team gave up 70 POINTS, you have a lot of blow.

I'm not sure how that is relevant because WVU gave up 63 points. :popcorn:
and its official.. Sk will easily win this bet :lmao:
I really hope WVU does make it to the championship game.
Not just because you all have a bet or anything..
Myself, I do like WVU football. Helluva lot better than UK's team.

Now if they could do the same work in basketball they'd be ok..
And before you even start with your elite 8 bull crap, tell me what has happened the last 2 years..
I will be pissed/shocked if WVU is playing for the National Championship
IDC if they make it to a bowl game, just not the NC Game
Hey Neery, I would like in on this challenge as well. I'll make you a deal. I win, your name on here will be "WideNeery" for one month.

You win (I know you have an avatar bet with SK) so feel free to come up with your own thing, that I will do for a month should you win. Your pick on what I do!
It is far easier to make a title game from the Big XII than it would have been from the Big Least. IF, and is said IF, WVU goes unbeaten AND keeps putting up offensive numbers like they have been the first 4 games, Who could deny them??? Oregon??? They still have Stanford, Oregon State, and USC yet to play. Florida State??? The Asheshe is a joke and was exposed last year in the Orange Bowl by WVU. LSU still has to play Bama and have been in freefall in the polls. This year is looking a lot like 1988 when WVU ran the table only to lose to Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl.
^ Confusednicker: are you confident enough to accept my offer?
I see what neer is saying and he has a point.
In a nutshell, WVU has a better shot at going undefeated than the other teams...
Which would inevitably place them in the title game.

Bama vs LSU - that's gonna knock one or the other out of contention.
Oregon has to play USC, Stanford, and Oregon St.. All three very good football schools.
Now Florida St.. Can't say the same for them - I do think they could very well possibly be in the championship game.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Confusednicker: are you confident enough to accept my offer?

You are on pal!!!!

Westy, you may as well jump in also since you are 0-2 vs me in sig bets!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You are on pal!!!!

You're right Eerie. I am 0-2 against you, but I'd like to see WVU win it all. So, I think I'll just watch the show. :popcorn:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You are on pal!!!!

Yeah!!! It's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be one of my favorite posters on here Neery! But, I can't wait to see WVU lose to add another Wide to the family. You are welcome to be creative with what you want me to do, I will do the avatar or something else.
Wide Right - It will never come down to a FG attempt for WVU I promise you Dana will go for it before he leaves it up to Bitancurt.
You have to hand it to Eerie. He may talk smack, but he's not afraid to back it up.
ttt
Yes, I know, but the season is NOT over yet.
^
It is for WVU
We"ll have to see.
Gotta have respect for neer takin' the blows like he has.