Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers 8 - Yankees 1 (ALCS) (Game 4)
Tigers advance to the World Series for the 11th time in franchise history

Yanks elminiated
Boom
A team batting average of .171 for the entire playoffs! How did the Yankees advance past Baltimore?
Whoo Hoo! Go Tigers! They deserve this so much. Yankees suck. Can buy players cant buy the World Series each and every year. Really dont know how they even got this far into October.
Yankees, you suck lol. Verlander is a beast.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Whoo Hoo! Go Tigers! They deserve this so much. Yankees suck. Can buy players cant buy the World Series each and every year. Really dont know how they even got this far into October.

What is wrong with buying players?

That's an argument I just don't get. If an employer wants to pay more to bring in the best talent, and that talent gives them a better chance to outperform their competitors?

So if Ruth's Chris will pay waiters $15 hr, versus McDonalds $8 hr, then why should Ruth's Chris be castigated for buying their customers based on the quality of their employee base? There is zero justification to hate the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers, etc... because they make money and they SPEND it! Hate teams because you don't like them, but there sure as hell is no argument because of the money they spend!
Woo! Now I don't care who wins.. I just simply love the Reds and hate the Yankees.
[Image:

]
Anytime the Yankees gets embarrassed is a good day for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel bad for Arod