Knott County-4

In the 11/12 year old division Pool C:

Belfry-15
Prestonsburg-2

Phelps-8
East Ridge-0

Belfry-12
East Ridge-0

Below are photos, first is the 9/10 field and then the 11/12 field at Paintsville.
Pupaw Wrote:These are updates as of today.

In the 9/10 year old division in Pool A:

Fleming Neon-11
Beaver Creek -10

HAP-16
East Ridge-10

Beaver Creek-7
East Ridge-4

In the 9/10 year old division Pool B:

Phelps-5
Virgie-4

Prestonsburg-6
Morgan County-5

Prestonsburg-12
Phelps-2

In the 9/10 year old division Pool C:

Paintsville-9
Knott County-2

Whitesburg-17
Belfry-2

Paintsville-16
Whitesburg-0

In the 11/12 year old division Pool A:

Paintsville-13
Morgan County-0

Fleming Neon-8
Virgie-0

Morgan County-10
Fleming Neon-8

In the 11/12 year old division Pool B:

Whitesburg-9
Knott County-2

HAP-5
Beaver Creek-3

Beaver Creek-8
Knott County-4

In the 11/12 year old division Pool C:

Belfry-15
Prestonsburg-2

Phelps-8
East Ridge-0

Belfry-12
East Ridge-0

Below are photos, first is the 9/10 field and then the 11/12 field at Paintsville.
paw,
thanks for the updates!
Any updates on today's games?
Please Keep Them Coming..much Appreciatted!
What were the results of yesterday's games.......someone please post.....
July 5th, all games for today have been cancelled. All games that will be played tomorrow are:
11's: 4:00-Belfry vs Beaver Creek
6:00-Knott Co. vs Morgan Co.
8:00-Paintsville vs Fleming Neon (11/12)
All of these games will be played on the 11/12 year old field.

9/10's: 6:00-Virgie vs Prestonsburg (resuming from the 3rd inning)
8:00-Fleming Neon vs East Ridge
All of these games will be played on the 9/10 year old field.
More brackets soon to come..I'll have updates on yesterday's games as well.
BELFRY 11/12'S WIN DISTRICT 7

WAY TO GO BELFRY :1:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:BELFRY 11/12'S WIN DISTRICT 7

WAY TO GO BELFRY :1:

With the score 1 to 1 in the 4th, Center fielder Josh Francis hits one over the fence puting Belfry up 3 to 1 leading Belfry on a run of 7 to 1 in the 6th. Paintsville hits one over ending with a score of 7--3. Winning Pitcher Tyler Williams strikes out 12 in a tremendous ballgame. What a total Team effort from Belfry!! Team ball wins games!!!
Congrats to Belfry on a great game played. Both teams really played great and have nothing to be ashamed of. Great tournament.

Morgan County won the 9/10 year old district tournament defeating Whitesburg by a score of 15-5.

Knott Co. defeated Belfry twice today to claim the 11 yr. old district 7 title. Congrats.
What is HAP???
Harold Allen Prater? They're out.
Belfry will play the winner of the District 1 Tournament, which will be the winner of Owensboro Southern and Warren Co. south. Southern has won 3 games by the final scores of 22-0, 27-0, and 19-0. They will be tough to stop.

Paintsville will play the winner of District 4, which is the winner of Wayne Co. and Middlesboro. Wayne Co. has won 5 games counting the area tournament and have given up only 2 runs in those 5 games. They sound like they have a pretty good team, also 2 talented pitchers, they also should be a talented team. Best of Luck to All teams in the state tournament.
I'm looking forward to a good state tourney that begins this weekend. I know that Paintsville always puts on a good district and I'm sure they'll pull all the stops out on the state. Congrats to Bob Lyons and all others involved to make sure this season has been no slouch for PLL, after all the things that went on with the opening of the new Cal Ripken league. Big congrats to Belfry and Morgan Co. on winning their district today, and best of luck to Paintsville and Whitesburg. I'm sure all 4 teams will represent District 7 well!!!! Play hard kids, this is the time of your life.
Pupaw Wrote:Belfry will play the winner of the District 1 Tournament, which will be the winner of Owensboro Southern and Warren Co. south. Southern has won 3 games by the final scores of 22-0, 27-0, and 19-0. They will be tough to stop.

Paintsville will play the winner of District 4, which is the winner of Wayne Co. and Middlesboro. Wayne Co. has won 5 games counting the area tournament and have given up only 2 runs in those 5 games. They sound like they have a pretty good team, also 2 talented pitchers, they also should be a talented team. Best of Luck to All teams in the state tournament.

We were just talking about that last week, how it "looks like"? runners up gets the easier bracket, and how thats backwards. Owensboro Southen is Always Great!! and Im pretty sure they won. Dont know about District 4.

Good Luck to everyone!
What time does everything start? All game times?
Good Luck to Belfry in the State 11-12's. Great Team effort during the District. Five more wins and the State Title is yours. Keep up the effort. See you at the picnic on Friday. :letsparty
Congrats Belfry!!! Job well done!!!!
Congratulations Belfry 11-12 yr oldsTongueirateSho .....great job.:Thumbs: ...keep up the good work....:letsparty
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What time does everything start? All game times?

http://eteamz.active.com/paintsvillell/handouts/

All the scheduals are here....
Thanks Pirates~R~Us
Who won the 13-14?
Just heard that Wayne Co. defeated Middlesboro 5-2 in the district 4 championship of the 11/12's.So Paintsville will square off against Wayne County in their first game.
NationalFan Wrote:Who won the 13-14?
I've not heard yet. If I had to guess I'd say Morgan County. I believe it was only them, Prestonsburg, Knott County, and Beaver Creek? I'm not for sure though.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks Pirates~R~Us

:Thumbs:
For everyone going to the State Tourney, one of the largest baseball collections will be on display that has a Babe Ruth HR, autographs, and numerous other items.
Yeah, John Carpenter will be there. He's got the world's largest sports memorbillia (sp) collection. He's got about everything you could imagine. Should be great to see.
:Thumbs: Thanks for the info
Congrats to a great HAP 9-10 yr old team, coming up just short in the semifinals. Coach Jarrell & his boys really worked hard, good luck to Morgan Co. & Whitesburg, a job well done to Bob Lyons & his crew. Coach Jarrell will have his HAP team coming back next year stronger than ever in the 11-12 yr old division.
GO HAP!!!!!
GO BELFRY !!!

GOOD LUCK AT STATE BOYS !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]