Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Paducah Tilghman Sat. 9/21
The Saturday evening game (not sure of the starting time) will probably draw a big crowd and some head scratching as to what Tilghman was hoping to accomplish by scheduling this game. If you can't beat Fort Campbell, Mayfield and Graves County, what are you doing scheduling FTH?
Highlands struggles mightily after a long bus ride and a physical game last week and only wins this game by 6 TDs.
Wat are yall thinking. Paducah goina kill em..lol
Mayfield, Graves County and Fort Campbell are all quality opponents. Highlands will win by 15. This coach has to love his AD.
Blowout.
No discussion here.

Highlands by as many as they want.
Im lookin forward to seeing this one.. should draw a pretty big crowd.. I knoe of a lot of ppl going.
If Tilghman comes out slapping and grabbing and diving at ball carriers like they have been instead of wrapping up and tackling, the Tornado brain trust might consider adding a third digit to the visitor's scoreboard readout. I suspect there will be a large crowd of people from the region who rarely get to see FTH play in a setting other than the state finals.
This game comes down to something very simple. You have 1 team that has pretty good athletes and great coaching with great discipline. You have another very athletic team with almost no coaching or discipline. Let's see which philosophy wins by a very large margin.
Throw in McCreary Central and Sheldon Clark and complete the "4 corners of the Bluegrass Tour!"
Highlands has to do a better job holding onto the ball on O, and getting off of the field on D. Fumbles hurt them last week, and JH kept drives alive way too often.
Think they said something about leaving the sprinklers on and not cuttin the grass..
I don't think that would be in pt's speed is all they have to rely on in this one.
mysonis55 Wrote:This game comes down to something very simple. You have 1 team that has pretty good athletes and great coaching with great discipline. You have another very athletic team with almost no coaching or discipline. Let's see which philosophy wins by a very large margin.

I saw Highlands last week and PT when they scrimmaged JH and WC and to be honest, I think Highlands overall is just as athletic as Paducah. Going to be a long night for one team.
Hoss, you may be right on track. I don't know because I have not seen Highlands in person. I think this will be a long night for PT if that is the case. I would like to see PT make a great game of it, but I am not expecting that. I wish someone at PT would listen for a change and make a change that can improve this program. Maybe they need to bring their old defensive coordinator from 2009 back as the head coach. Something needs to happed to bring discipline back. Football is the sport that requires the most discipline and the reason shows most glaringly right here in this program.