Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pre-Game Pump Up Music
No worries if you show your age whether the 50's ( you could have had vinyl in the locker room :Thumbs: ) to current day. What did you listen to prior to leaving the locker room and going to battle?

Here's one of mine:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Here comes the boom
Thunderstruck
[YOUTUBE="Pump up songs"]_1xXYeNrW9k[/YOUTUBE]
Back In Black by AC/DC , or Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood . Yes i played in the late 80s
I loved when Cawood High School played Def Leopard back in the 80's. that got me pumped!
Walk by pantera
Every time I hear acdc I think of football in good ole Rockcastle
I think AC/DC has been played to death. It might have been a novel concept before Varsity Blues came out. After that everyone played it. I like Fever Dream from 300, Bodies by Drowning Pool and Sail by AWOL Nation.
Thunderstruck has been the main stay in the Whitley program for 30 years.
I think all of ACDC as well as Guns n Roses has been played so many times at football stadiums its unreal. Mix in a little Metallica, along with very few others and you have what almost every team uses.
Personally, I like to see teams with fresh rock, some thats not to old. You'll hardly ever see it though. Definitely no hip hop or rap should ever be played at a football game.
For Whom The Bell Tolls, One, Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
It's On, Freak on a Leash, Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
Superbeast, Dragula, Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
Blood Milk and Sky, Creature of the Wheel, More Human Than Human by White Zombie
Cowboys From Hell, Cemetery Gates, Domination, Walk, Rise, Strength Beyond Strength by Pantera
Lunchbox, The Dope Show, I don't Like the Drugs, Dogma, Sweet Dreams, This is the New Shit, Mobscene, The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
Highway to Hell, Hells Bells, Back In Black, Thunderstruck, The Razors Edge by ACDC

just to know a few that i use.
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Lose Yourself- Eminem
Bleed it out - Linkin Park
Paper cut - Linkin Park
Click - Saliva
Down with the sickness - Disturbed
Sky is the Limit - Weezy
Anthem for the Underdog - 12 stones
Lapdance - N.E.R.D.
Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue

& right before you buckle your chin strap --