Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motion to declare Granny Bear Granny of BGR.
All in favor just click like. Granny lives and breathes Harlan County football but she is always positive toward other schools and teams. She cares about kids and that is the bottom line! Granny BGR loves you!
We'd better see some more likes on this thread.
I 2nd the motion
and I third the motion:worthy:
I couldn't see why anyone wouldn't like granny bear. The most respected poster on BGR IMO. Great classy lady, the world would be a better place if we had more people like her in it!!

:Wave:
Gotta love Granny Bear!!
I'm in.
Got my vote
Never!!!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Never!!!!!!

:dudecomeon:

You know you love her!!!:beg:

Confusednicker:
ALL IN FAVOR, motion passed. We love ya GRANNYBEAR!!!
Go Granny
Well children, I am at a loss for words!!

From the very first time I posted on this site, I have LOVED BGR!!! I've only gotten seriously angry with one poster, and he no longer posts here!! Wink

I love seeing the passion and support that you guys give to your kids. We tend to forget that the opposing team has similar if not identical thoughts, feelings and mind sets toward THEIR kids as we do ours'.

So, Stardust, if you will forgive another 18K worded post, I'd like to share something with my BGR family...
My grandson has Tourette's and is socially awkward. He has always loved football, but never tried to play before entering high school because of his stature. He tried out for his Freshman year, and made the team for Henry Clay. No matter what Sam Simpson has ever done to anybody, I will always be in debt to that man for giving my grandson an opportunity. He didn't play very much, but Coach Simpson gave him the opportunity whenever he could. It made him a part of something much bigger than HE is, and a feeling of belonging to a team. He sat NO football records, but progressed by leaps and bounds in his social issues and in a feeling of being part of the "team". As much as I love football and the game, it goes so much farther than that!! It teaches life lessons, and if you're lucky enough to have a high character coach, it may make the difference in a kid's future.

So, I cannot relate to you how grateful I am for all of your support and kindness. Thank you so much for this distinctive honor.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!

BGR FOREVER!!!
:Clap:
:yes: to BGR Granny :Thumbs:
Granny bear rule's
from williamsburg nation go granny i need a win.i say yes :girlwink:
Confusedalute:

Truly a national treasure and upstanding Amurrrican citizen.. We salute you Granny!!!
From Pond Creek and Ashland, Granny Bear has our vote!
I vote NO. Granny is my Granny Bear and I am NOT sharing.
Grannies smell like mothballs and poligrip.

But I love them anyway. Wink
^^
Not this Granny!!! I've all my natural teeth AND I smell like the freeon that comes out of the air horns, ballgame hotdogs and strong coffee!!!!

Wink
bear claw Wrote:All in favor just click like. Granny lives and breathes Harlan County football but she is always positive toward other schools and teams. She cares about kids and that is the bottom line! Granny BGR loves you!

That's the impression I get of her. I've never had the pleasure to meet her, but that is very high on my list. Record another vote for Granny! And, we do Love You, Granny!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well children, I am at a loss for words!!

From the very first time I posted on this site, I have LOVED BGR!!! I've only gotten seriously angry with one poster, and he no longer posts here!! Wink

I love seeing the passion and support that you guys give to your kids. We tend to forget that the opposing team has similar if not identical thoughts, feelings and mind sets toward THEIR kids as we do ours'.

So, Stardust, if you will forgive another 18K worded post, I'd like to share something with my BGR family...
My grandson has Tourette's and is socially awkward. He has always loved football, but never tried to play before entering high school because of his stature. He tried out for his Freshman year, and made the team for Henry Clay. No matter what Sam Simpson has ever done to anybody, I will always be in debt to that man for giving my grandson an opportunity. He didn't play very much, but Coach Simpson gave him the opportunity whenever he could. It made him a part of something much bigger than HE is, and a feeling of belonging to a team. He sat NO football records, but progressed by leaps and bounds in his social issues and in a feeling of being part of the "team". As much as I love football and the game, it goes so much farther than that!! It teaches life lessons, and if you're lucky enough to have a high character coach, it may make the difference in a kid's future.

So, I cannot relate to you how grateful I am for all of your support and kindness. Thank you so much for this distinctive honor.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!

BGR FOREVER!!!

A vote of respect and thanks to the above mentioned coach for showing some love where it was needed and really appreciated.

God Bless You, Coach!