Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia rumor
Blah.
Huggy bear I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Plus you sound racist.
The only thing that is correct, Austin combs quit the team.
Ballers Wrote:Huggy bear I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Plus you sound racist.

How do I sound racist Ballers? Please elaborate.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:How do I sound racist Ballers? Please elaborate.

Read your post..
You're a friggin idiot for posting shit like this, I swear.
Buford T Justice Wrote:All of this is absolute garbage. Rod Rhodes was the very last person to leave the gym that night. Oumar rode home with one of the cheerleading sponsor this is just propaganda trying to start trouble. JJ catchings has not gone to London to catch a greyhound and oumar did not enroll at perry. I did not think you can enroll if you don't have school lol. All of those boys except combs was at practice today. Apparently he has quit that is the only part of this thread that is true. I get sick of all this talk of R R how he abuses and mistreats his players this is just a ploy to try to trash him and cordia out. You people don't know what all he does for these kids. I can't believe I am even responding to this post I started not to but just could not let it go. That would be like someone getting on here and saying Shannon Hoskins or al holland talked mean to a player and punished him someway. That is just ridiculous. Oumar will never be at any other school in this region or any other in this state trust me I know. This is all just wishful thinking.

One of the few that REALLY care about the Cordia program. Extremely sad if he left. Way more sad than if Rhodes left, as Combs cares.

Probably a good thing we don't know all that's done for these kids. Proof is in the pudding.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:So.... What about Biallas, Chisolm, Cunningham, Keita, Frimpong & Lucien? Are they not "outside" players that play for Cordia??? :dudecomeon:
Who is Biallas? You are not living in the real sports world and I feel sorry for you especially cause people like you you don't "grow". This situation of pushing out kids can happen any where. Even to these kids that you have mentioned in your statement. That's what happens in competitive sport. Let me prepare you... Baseball season is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Que Pasa?
^ lol
An admin or someone should shut this thread down..
Degrading a coach by saying he left a kid at the gym.
Ridiculous. Speaks very high volumes to me for someone to even start a thread like this.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:One of the few that REALLY care about the Cordia program. Extremely sad if he left. Way more sad than if Rhodes left, as Combs cares.

Probably a good thing we don't know all that's done for these kids. Proof is in the pudding.

just for clarification no one has done nothing for my kid or me!!!!!!!
Ballers Wrote:Read your post..
You're a friggin idiot for posting shit like this, I swear.

So, you're not going to tell me the comment where I sound racist? How am I an idiot? The thread title clearly states that these are rumors.
Ballers Wrote:Huggy bear I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Plus you sound racist.
I did allude to this earlier.

Huggy Bear started something that he cannot win! I told him that he will lose!!!!!! So stop
Go back to the 'PCC rumor' theard Ballers and continue to say that whole RUMOR is true. Lol
I think the main purpose of this thread is to point out that there is discord on the creek. Which looks to be true, even if it's only that Combs has left the team. Something is up. You don't quit when things are going right, wake up.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:So, you're not going to tell me the comment where I sound racist? How am I an idiot? The thread title clearly states that these are rumors.
Statement #23 &#29
Unreal lol
MissB Wrote:Statement #23 

You are an "idiot" if you think that is racist. Please explain how that statement is racist. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.
Firstly, I don't care about the PCC rumor thread.
It has the same intelligence as this thread.
When you quoted keita saying this and that..
You basically made him sound uneducated and I felt like it was a bad shot in other areas.
Gah, shut up you 14th region cronies.