Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County 74 Pulaski 64
Warrior 2002 Wrote:This year alone, #1 Sylvester, transfer, #2 Powell, holdback and transfer, #3 Hall, holdback #4 Elmore, holdback, #5 and #6 brothers from New Mexico, although they did not work out they still were recruited here.Last year, #7 Burton, holdback, #8 Johnson, holdback, #9 Helton, holdback. Year before, #10 Peyton Gover, holdback. Year before that, #11 Taylor Gover, holdback, transfer, #12 Cody Johnson, holdback, #13 Goins, holdback, transfer, #14 and #15 Laign brothers, both transfers and maybe holdbacks. So there is 15, there are more I'm just tired of research. My point is, for Lil Baby Ninga to say Wright's success is only due to holdbacks and transfers is stupid, PC has recruited and held kids back just as much or more and still considers success winning the 47th district. Here is another little tid bit, over the last 5 years, Casey County has as many region tourney wins as PC, Somerset has more.

and guess what.. That may be why Pulaski doesn't have the same coach.

And wrights success is only due to transfers and hold backs .. He's always trying to find a player not happy with a situation and bring em in
Warrior 2002 Wrote:This year alone, #1 Sylvester, transfer, #2 Powell, holdback and transfer, #3 Hall, holdback #4 Elmore, holdback, #5 and #6 brothers from New Mexico, although they did not work out they still were recruited here.Last year, #7 Burton, holdback, #8 Johnson, holdback, #9 Helton, holdback. Year before, #10 Peyton Gover, holdback. Year before that, #11 Taylor Gover, holdback, transfer, #12 Cody Johnson, holdback, #13 Goins, holdback, transfer, #14 and #15 Laign brothers, both transfers and maybe holdbacks. So there is 15, there are more I'm just tired of research. My point is, for Lil Baby Ninga to say Wright's success is only due to holdbacks and transfers is stupid, PC has recruited and held kids back just as much or more and still considers success winning the 47th district. Here is another little tid bit, over the last 5 years, Casey County has as many region tourney wins as PC, Somerset has more.
But is holding back a bad thing? Because everyone can do it, In all honesty those kids are in the correct grade. But I understand what you are saying. Pulaski has done the same as Southwestern. Only difference is, Southwestern has a region title to show.
Ninja Wrote:and guess what.. That may be why Pulaski doesn't have the same coach.

And wrights success is only due to transfers and hold backs .. He's always trying to find a player not happy with a situation and bring em in

Ninja is correct. Every player that gets valuable minutes on that team is either a transfer or a hold back.
Any school is Pulaski co complaining about another school holding back is funny. Every school in the co has many holdbacks.
ky playmaker Wrote:Any school is Pulaski co complaining about another school holding back is funny. Every school in the co has many holdbacks.

Thank you. Now, Lil Ninga take your ball and go home. Another little fact for Ninga. In the last 6 years PC has been a strong #1 team in the region, how many region semi-finals have they played in? So Ninga, there is a whole great big world with girls and cars and everything outside the 47th district. I know we don't see eye to eye on here, but I'm still inviting you to the Wig Wam to experience a whole new brand of basketball, it's called winning outside the 47th.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Thank you. Now, Lil Ninga take your ball and go home. Another little fact for Ninga. In the last 6 years PC has been a strong #1 team in the region, how many region semi-finals have they played in? So Ninga, there is a whole great big world with girls and cars and everything outside the 47th district. I know we don't see eye to eye on here, but I'm still inviting you to the Wig Wam to experience a whole new brand of basketball, it's called winning outside the 47th.

lol, you're just mumbling now... I'm not even complaining about holdbacks. you can't see that i dont guess. you keep bringing up pc for some reason and keep ignoring the truth

you should be thankful sw is in the district they're in-- 3 teams. more like 2 teams. because they didn't prove they'd get out of the 47th this yr.
Ninja Wrote:lol, you're just mumbling now... I'm not even complaining about holdbacks. you can't see that i dont guess. you keep bringing up pc for some reason and keep ignoring the truth

you should be thankful sw is in the district they're in-- 3 teams. more like 2 teams. because they didn't prove they'd get out of the 47th this yr.
I wonder if PC will have another coaching election this year. Tic tock tick tock the clock is running, who leaves PC? Voigt or Farley and Sylvester. My early prediction, Voight will be at PC next year, he was hand picked by the big boss, Farley and Sylvester will be at SW next year and SW will be the 2017 KY. State Champs.
I wonder which moms will sit in on the next interviews.
Powell will be the next coach at PC.
I hope voit stays at PC.

Give me trevon at the 5, Fitz at the 4 , Butt at the 3, Fraley at the 2, Gover at the 1. Stephens and Dykes off the bench.

Bring on anybody.
Willie Turnover Wrote:I hope voit stays at PC.

Give me trevon at the 5, Fitz at the 4 , Butt at the 3, Fraley at the 2, Gover at the 1. Stephens and Dykes off the bench.

Bring on anybody.

Sounds like a state championship to me. Party time down south!!!!! Coach Wright will grill steaks for all of Warrior Nation.
Catfan09 Wrote:Didn't Somerset just beat Southwestern and Didn't rock beat Wayne. I don't think either team lost to McCreary so does that make your district even weaker?

good point. And time will tell which district is this tougher this year. But the past 10 years (since the new realignment ) the 48th district has won 4 region championships and have a combined record of 24 and 16. The 47th district has 0 championships and a 6-20 record. You decide which district is tougher.
47th vs 48th district region results for the past 10 years (since realignment)

Wayne County- 9 appearances..... 11-6 record...... 3 championships
Southwestern- 8 appearances...... 10-7 record..... 1 championship
McCreary Central- 3 appearances.......3-3 record
Monticello

Pulaski County- 9 appearances....... 3-9 record
Casey County - 5 appearances ...... 0-5 record
Somerset - 3 appearances .......3-3 record
Rockcastle County 3 appearances........0-3 record
Willie Turnover Wrote:good point. And time will tell which district is this tougher this year. But the past 10 years (since the new realignment ) the 48th district has won 4 region championships and have a combined record of 24 and 16. The 47th district has 0 championships and a 6-20 record. You decide which district is tougher.

pretty obvious to me which is tougher. But the 48th recruits more and has more holdbacks.
Trophy Room Wrote:I wonder which moms will sit in on the next interviews.

That may be the funniest post I have ever seen on here. 😂😂😂😂
Bucwheat Wrote:Sounds like a state championship to me. Party time down south!!!!! Coach Wright will grill steaks for all of Warrior Nation.

I get it funny boy, and I don't mean ha ha funny. Coach Wright, steaks, not true, don't go there unless you got your facts straight. This guy is a Cadillac when it comes to coaching and setting examples. Now piss off.
I heard the steaks thing too. funny
Wayne Co student section supposedly had Kroger bags at the district championship game. That's straight comedy. So funny. And I do mean hahaha funny.