]

Harlan County over Breathitt
Perry over North Laurel

Knott over Harlan County
Harlan over Perry

Knott Repeats

#nextquestionplease More mash taters please
I'll go with Harlan County and Harlan in the finals
HCHS and Knott had two great games last year, with each winning at home. Harlan County has all five starters back, but Knott is probably the top team in the 14th. I think the 13th is a little better though, at least overall.
Yeah I agree HCS
I think Perry vs Harlan in the finals. Perry wins it at Perry.
I love the fact that Girls Basketball is getting more recognition. We have some great talent in the mountains. I really think this tournament belongs to Knott county. They have a ton of talent and can go deep on the bench. With this said, I think both Harlan County and Harlan Ind. have a good shot at cutting down the nets as well. Perry is a little behind, but both teams have great futures. Can't wait.

:1:
Harlan County over Breathitt County by 20
Perry Central over North Laurel by 20

Knott County over Harlan County by 6
Harlan over Perry Central by 3

Harlan over Knott County by 5
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1eex6r.gif] Quadruple Wowza! Lady Pats be rolling in the White Yellow Mash Tater Tourney baby! Pure genius! Hold on and enjoy the ride boi! More mash taters please!!!
Bears over Dragons in the finals
Hmmm let me see. Perry and then Perry and then Perry again. Unless they add the Celtics and then Perry again.
Harlan could give perry a good game but I think perry will beat Harlan county in the finals
Perry's got toughest draw but will beat Harlan county in finals
[Image: http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/They+see+me...387165.gif]
Bolz Lady Pats be rolling in the White Yellow Mash Tater Tourney! Wowza! Patriot Nation be taking over Honeycutta style! Sit back and enjoy the ride baby! #cuttingnetsshawtbusstyle More mash taters please!!!
Top teams playing each other that's what it's all about. When the smoke clears a few going to be happy a lot sad. Commodores on top this year
One of the most talented tournaments and match ups, I've ever seen.
Granny Bear Wrote:One of the most talented tournaments and match ups, I've ever seen.

I completely agree. Lots of Division 1 players in this one.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1fgjie.jpg] Radesh jaresh baby! Ole Fatpat is getting all worked up for this tourney! Talked to JPC to get JT on the phone over Hoss brutha! Matchups for the ages! Ole Fatpat got a good tater feeling about repeating! #wymttothepoweroftwotrophies More mash taters please!!!
CA3 Wrote:Harlan County over Breathitt County by 20
Perry Central over North Laurel by 20

Knott County over Harlan County by 6
Harlan over Perry Central by 3

Harlan over Knott County by 5

This games r a pcc this year? If so, then knott will not ne in the finals!