• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats on being bowl elgible!!!
Now go beat loserville!!!!!
please come to Liberty bowl,i am an hr away,lol
Taxslayer.com bowl would be great for me. I can be there in 20min.lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Birmingham bowl I think. But who knows I can never guess these right lol
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Now go beat loserville!!!!!

I really enjoyed watching West Virginia yesterday! The don't back down from anybody, and they don't take crap lying down!!

My kind of team!!!
I don't have any bowl games near me :Sad04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I'm so excited about where this coaching staff is taking us. When you think about it, we really kept every game close except for the Florida game and that game would have been a lot closer if we had played it later in the season. I will be interested to see how we do against Loserville and think we have a very good chance of winning our bowl game no matter who we get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
They will get hammered by the Cards but at least this year go to a bowl game. Liberty would be nice but I'm not sure it will be that good of a bowl.
Granny Bear Wrote:I really enjoyed watching West Virginia yesterday! The don't back down from anybody, and they don't take crap lying down!!

My kind of team!!!

We were beaten by both Okie State and OU. You guys were beaten by Southern Piss.
It doesn't matter where we go bowling, I will be there!
Congrats to the Cats...

I have been justifiably cynical of this team for a couple years and have no problem congratulating them in this seasons success. I openly joked that after win 6 they would become eligible for the Bob and Friedas Tire Barn and Beauty Salon Bowl....

But the W over UoL changed things for me. Not only the 7th win but over a quality opponent. It is my sincere hope the trend upward continues and if the Cats can win 7-8 games a season count me back in to get back on the Wildcat Football train. I'll need to see another 7 or 7+ win season before I buy a ticket mind you!

Yep...I'm that guy!!! Confusedinglepar Again congrats and for you diehards who plan on attending whatever bowl game they draw. You're better fans than most. :Thumbs: Have fun and bring back a bowl game win to the Bluegrass...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi