Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 56 Harlan 45
The Lady Bears win their 19th straight against cross town rival to improve to 22-2 on the year.
Great game!!

If you guys haven't had the privilege of watching Jourdan Brock from Harlan City play her game, you need to do that before season's end. Such a wonderful player!

Congrats Lady Bears.
Hard for a short-handed Dragon team to keep up with a deep talented Ladybears bench. I thought the bench is what really turned the game tonight.
Maybe the best two teams in the mountains
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Maybe the best two teams in the mountains

They both loss to South Laurel.
Your right ! But in girls basketball matchups matter! South matches up with them but gets beat by 3 other teams they didn't match up against. It know it will be the best regional games in the mountains I can wait to see some of them played!!
Have watched her a few times now and this girl can really play. You can tell she loves to play and is a competitor. She leaves it all on the floor
CA3 Wrote:They both loss to South Laurel.

South has a great team but don't think they can beat these teams when tournament rolls around but I could be wrong
In my opinion, Jordan Brock is best player in 13th region and even this entire part of the state. She is the real deal. Also, McKenzie King is underrated and overlooked. She is having a great Junior year and had a great All-A tournament. She had 14 points / 13 rebounds against Harlan County plus guarded Gross and kept her in check. King can shoot the 3, post you up, and handle the ball. King is averaging 14 or 15 points a game and 10 rebounds. Brock and King are worth the price of a ticket to watch them play.
Ive never seen anyone hold the Gross girl in check, she scores at will against Harlan when she gets the ball, 29 points in the region finals loss. She shoulda had 39 but didnt get the ball when it counted.