Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Kentucky University 2017
The Colonels will be entering their second year under head coach Mark Elder. Coach Elder's first year wasn't typical EKU with the Colonels only posting 3 wins, their least win total in around half a century. I've read that only about a dozen players remain from the roster that Elder inherited a year ago. A big turnover is expected anytime there is a coaching change but this is huge. Obviously, the Colonels will be young. What does everybody expect out of the most successful Division 1 football program in Kentucky history?
Hopeful that they will return to their winning ways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The EKU vs UK should be a heck of a game this year.
How many kids on the roster from East KY
105 all together including walk-on's and freshmen.
How much playing time should Horton and the other Belfry boys play this year?
EastKyPride Wrote:How much playing time should Horton and the other Belfry boys play this year?

I honestly thought Horton would start, but he isn't listed on the two deep depth charts for the WKU game. Jordon Scott, I'm not really sure about. Cameron Catron, if I were guessing, will redshirt, but I'm just basing this on the fact that he is listed on the roster as a running back, and EKU is extremely deep at that position. Everything I've stated is nothing but speculation on my part. Shondue is much closer to the program than I. He may be able to help us out.

BTW, welcome to the site, and hopefully you join us throughout the season to talk Colonel football.
Thanks, I really thought he would be starting as well. Hopefully, everything works out for these young men.