Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama Starting DE Suffers Gunshot Wound
Alabama defensive tackle Raekwon Davis suffered a minor gunshot injury early Sunday, according to a report in The Tuscaloosa News.

Davis, 20, was standing in the parking lot of a Tuscaloosa bar, the report says. He was hospitalized with a leg injury. Davis was hit by a stray bullet, investigators said.

“The victim told investigators he was standing outside of Bar 17 when he heard several gunshots and realized he had been shot in the right leg,” Homicide Unit commander Capt. Gary Hood told the newspaper. “The victim was uncooperative with investigators.”

Davis is projected to be a starter at defensive end after playing as a reserve as a freshman in 2016.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/a...ailsignout
It's interesting that it states the victim was uncooperative.
How do you end up playing football for Alabama and be anywhere near somewhere you could get shot?
This kid, like all others, should spend his days going to class, going to practice, and then studying.
How in the hell these guys have time to go party in the middle of season is beyond me. Not saying he was at one but i think everyone understands my point