Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best defensive team in the 15th?
all-or-nothing Wrote:THis thread is really becoming pointless, don't you think? How many different posts are required to determine what By farrr means? Get over it. Remember, everyone is entitle to his or her opinion. Looks like you guys are just ganging up on a new person. Not very friendly.

I wasn't ganging up on anyone, I only wanted to see what their assumption ws based upon. And yes, I agree that this thread is pointless. All anyone has to do is go to RIHERDS and look at the points scored and allowed to answer this question of who is the best defensive team.
sorry valley101 I just wanted to know!
Tricky Wrote:I wasn't ganging up on anyone, I only wanted to see what their assumption ws based upon. And yes, I agree that this thread is pointless. All anyone has to do is go to RIHERDS and look at the points scored and allowed to answer this question of who is the best defensive team.
If you base all of your opinions on statistics then why have one? Remember Mark Twain said there are three types of lies. ie: lies, darn lies and statistics.
crawdad Wrote:If you base all of your opinions on statistics then why have one? Remember Mark Twain said there are three types of lies. ie: lies, darn lies and statistics.

No, I don't remember Mark Twain. I'm too young.
Tricky Wrote:No, I don't remember Mark Twain. I'm too young.
He said, "remember what Mark Twain said....." not Mark Twain himself. You can remember what people say, can't you? This time, your attempt at being witty backfired. Just quit, man. Just quit.

Let's play ball, folks!!!! Gametime just a few hours away! Good luck Pike Central. I hope fans for both teams fill the Expo to the rafters!!!!!!
all-or-nothing Wrote:He said, "remember what Mark Twain said....." not Mark Twain himself. You can remember what people say, can't you? This time, your attempt at being witty backfired. Just quit, man. Just quit.

Let's play ball, folks!!!! Gametime just a few hours away! Good luck Pike Central. I hope fans for both teams fill the Expo to the rafters!!!!!!

Actually your attempt backfired, he said "Remember Mark Twain said". Re-read the post by him.
Tricky Wrote:Actually your attempt backfired, he said "Remember Mark Twain said". Re-read the post by him.
Okay, I begged you to quit. If you can't read that sentence, then there's not much hope of ever clearing this up. What was the point of all of this anyway? Oh yeah, statistics - nobody likes 'em until they show you what you believe to be true already. If you want me to clear up that post for you, Crawdad said that Mark Twain said that statistics were just a form of lies. Get get?
all-or-nothing Wrote:Okay, I begged you to quit. If you can't read that sentence, then there's not much hope of ever clearing this up. What was the point of all of this anyway? Oh yeah, statistics - nobody likes 'em until they show you what you believe to be true already. If you want me to clear up that post for you, Crawdad said that Mark Twain said that statistics were just a form of lies. Get get?

Why would you beg anyone to quit? But I am so glad that you are on here, to come to someones defense and clarify what was already very obvious. I was only joking with him about being too young to know Mark Twain.