Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A Playoff: Lawrence County @ Louisville Waggener
The Dawgs come off a bye week after a tough loss to Floyd Co. I think LC's running game will dominate the field. Their defense is going to have a tough time stopping Waggener though.
LC- 35
Waggener- 28
Waggoner by 12
Love to see the dawgs win but Waggener has a lot of speed especially the quarterback. Waggener 28 LC 14
Long drive for Lawrence County hope I'm wrong on my prediction :popcorn:

Lousiville Waggener 49
Lawrence County 14
If Brents doesn't play Lawrence has a shot

If he plays Waggener takes are of business.

That boy has freakish athleticism.
Waggener by 14
I have not seen Waggener play and I know very little about them or if they have a strong defensive line. LC will have to control the clock and keep their defense off the field to stay in this game. Looking like rainy weather Friday so that may play into an advantage for the Dawgs because I fully expect them to just rely on their o-line and pound their fullbacks up the middle most of the game. Picking the Dawgs 34-28.
0ff The Chain Wrote:I have not seen Waggener play and I know very little about them or if they have a strong defensive line. LC will have to control the clock and keep their defense off the field to stay in this game. Looking like rainy weather Friday so that may play into an advantage for the Dawgs because I fully expect them to just rely on their o-line and pound their fullbacks up the middle most of the game. Picking the Dawgs 34-28.

I’ve watched highlights there are athletic but there line don’t fire off the ball they have decent size but they just don’t attack you but they have a running back you have to rap up or he will hurt you
Waggener 35-14
Waggener 42
Lawrence Co. 28
Lawrence Co 34
Waggener 48

Hope I'm wrong
Waggener 38
LC 16

Too much speed for LC's D to contain and from what I've seen their run game is good, but not great
Lc up 16-7 in 2nd
Anything new?
24-20 LC in the third
Last I heard 24-14 lc
No news??
Hang in there LC
27-24 Waggener going into 4th
Come on Bulldogs!!
Waggener pulling away
41-24 now
FINAL
41-24 Waggener
We won whole game until the end of the 3rd!
Speed finally took over
Somebody start a new Thread with the final score.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed