Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson co. vs. Powell co
after another Bad reg season Can Generals win and salvage Season if Not we need change. .
They won't salvage it against this group of Pirates. Powell County rolls big, 42-14.
Powell 70
Jackson 6
Powell by 28
Powell County 41
Jackson County 06

:rockon::rockon::rockon:
Powell by 35 +
Powell Co. 56
Jackson Co. 14
Is Jackson Co really that bad? Why can't this school seem to get football going? With being the only school in a county that is very poor, I would think the people would grab on to something local... What is the problem? I am seriously asking , I know zero about it only traveled thru mckee a few times.
jchs football parent Wrote:after another Bad reg season Can Generals win and salvage Season if Not we need change. .

Powell going put the ball in your court for the off season as they will advance possibly with a running clock at some point.
Powell County 42
Jackson County 22
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Powell 70
Jackson 6

we’re Not McCreary we won’t give up 70
ironfist13 Wrote:Is Jackson Co really that bad? Why can't this school seem to get football going? With being the only school in a county that is very poor, I would think the people would grab on to something local... What is the problem? I am seriously asking , I know zero about it only traveled thru mckee a few times.

poor Leadrship our HC is 2-8, 2-9,2-9, 2-9 . His Buddy will Keep him employed
jchs football parent Wrote:after another Bad reg season Can Generals win and salvage Season if Not we need change. .

No. Powell County wins in a rout .
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Powell 70
Jackson 6

Confusednicker:
jchs football parent Wrote:we’re Not McCreary we won’t give up 70

Your right because they will have a running clock in the 2nd quarter on Jackson just like most of the season of teams you all play if they didn't stop scoring and put the jv on you all they would score a million for on you all lol!
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Your right because they will have a running clock in the 2nd quarter on Jackson just like most of the season of teams you all play if they didn't stop scoring and put the jv on you all they would score a million for on you all lol!

and With all That You got Beat by Us hahahahaha
I think if Mccreary would have kept it going like they had early in the season and were in this game, I’d put Powell on upset alert. They didn’t have much defense, but they could score. But they didn’t, and fell apart, so here we are. I’d like to see Jackson get the win but I don’t think it’ll be close. They’ve got a couple of good players but it just looks so unorganized when they’re out there. Good luck
Hound05 Wrote:I think if Mccreary would have kept it going like they had early in the season and were in this game, I’d put Powell on upset alert. They didn’t have much defense, but they could score. But they didn’t, and fell apart, so here we are. I’d like to see Jackson get the win but I don’t think it’ll be close. They’ve got a couple of good players but it just looks so unorganized when they’re out there. Good luck

our Numbers are Down Again and kids Don’t get coached up Real well everything is disorganized The boys play so Hard but Got to Look at Change boys Get to discouraged .someone i was talking around town With said they would Like to see us try and Get Jim Black Out of North Laurel or Adam Coleman out of rockcastle from what he said Either could do a Good job.dont know nuthing about either.
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:

Jackson co 24
mccreary unbeaten 55 Raiders 12
Confusednicker:
jchs football parent Wrote:Jackson co 24
mccreary unbeaten 55 Raiders 12
Confusednicker:

Congrats Jackson still is one of worst teams in the state and you had to have a team absolutely not even practice or think they have to try to barley beat them congrats just for you all to get blown out an extra game lol
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Congrats Jackson still is one of worst teams in the state and you had to have a team absolutely not even practice or think they have to try to barley beat them congrats just for you all to get blown out an extra game lol

mediocre is the word of the day :biglmao::biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:mediocre is the word of the day :biglmao::biglmao:

I wouldn't be saying to much about mediocre Whitley
Unbeaten55 Wrote:I wouldn't be saying to much about mediocre Whitley
don't then Smile
pjdoug Wrote:don't then Smile

Well soon as you stop we can get on with it mr mediocre
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Well soon as you stop we can get on with it mr mediocre

since your team's season is over with you can come watch mine play or go watch Powell County play Jackson County.
I've seen Powell play but neither Knott nor Jackson County, if Powell can put up 70+ points on KCC, then they can most certainly put up 70+ on Jackson County. KCC is better than Jackson.

With that said, I don't think Powell will put up 70, I do think they will get a running clock and Coach Brewer and company will pull the starters
Who is the coach? Is there talent in the school? and does the admin support it?

jchs football parent Wrote:our Numbers are Down Again and kids Don’t get coached up Real well everything is disorganized The boys play so Hard but Got to Look at Change boys Get to discouraged .someone i was talking around town With said they would Like to see us try and Get Jim Black Out of North Laurel or Adam Coleman out of rockcastle from what he said Either could do a Good job.dont know nuthing about either.
jchs football parent Wrote:poor Leadrship our HC is 2-8, 2-9,2-9, 2-9 . His Buddy will Keep him employed

Have to agreed that 2 wins per year will not help build any program. Been thru a string of 2-3 wins seasons. Probably time to for some discussions.
pjdoug Wrote:since your team's season is over with you can come watch mine play or go watch Powell County play Jackson County.

Your right I can go watch yours not beat relevant teams as usual
62-12 Powell.