Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District/Cantrall Ratings
As I recall, Leslie played North and beat North. They are a top team in the mountains.
Who really cares? What does it really matter? The only one that matters is the team they advances on. I don't think the Leslie County Eagles are too concerned to play the first game against PCC. Having said that: PCC must be the concerned ones, or they would have played Leslie and Hazard during the season. At least Hazard and Leslie don't mind to get on the court and play ball. Good Luck to all during District and Region.
The 54th needs to get with it in both boys and girls. They need to do away with the draw in boys and the girls need to do away with this absurd seeding process. Boys and girls should play each other twice and go from there.
Why don’t these teams play each other? Is it because of the PCC Hazard rivalry ?
The reason the 54th doesn't seed is because Buckhorn and Leslie will not vote for it. Hazard and PCC wants to seed, but it always ends in a 2-2 tie vote. The girls agreed some time ago to go by the Cantrall ratings.
But they do seed ... using a ridiculous method .. so does Leslie and Buckhorn not want to play other district teams twice ?
bball321 Wrote:As I recall, Leslie played North and beat North. They are a top team in the mountains.

i was talking about top 25 in the state.
perry coach will not play hazard. that's one reason