Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott new coach?
I heard today that if Honeycutt quits coaching that they might go after brashear to fill the vacancy. I think him and knott athletic director went to high school together. But you hear anything.
Doubt this happens
Megan Mosley will be new head coach at Knott, when and if Coach Honeycutt decides to give it up. With the win last night, probably a good probability that it could be after this season, but you never know.
Maybe if Coach BB King decides to walk away from the boys, Honeycutt would probably look into moving in that direction where his boy will be in 7th grade and they have a great group coming up together. Never know what will happen. :Thumbs:
Thought Brashear was gonna be the new coach at Perry.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Thought Brashear was gonna be the new coach at Perry.
Nope, not the word from the Punkin Palace
Harold Brashear did go to school with Cavanaugh Trent, but there is no chance he will coach at Knott Central.
My boys at Smittys know the truth! It will be Mosley’s when Honeycutt hangs it up. On a side note, I wonder who is on here mentioning Brashear’s name for every job?!? Haha
Mosley will be Knott’s next coach for sure. It makes sense for the switch to happen now. Mosley will come in with a couple really good young kids to build her program around. Honeycutt gets to go out on top and focus on his son.
I've already heard if Honeycutt steps down as coach an the Mosley girl becomes Head coach that the Mullins girl was leaving Knott Central ...No surprise to this
I still think brashear goes to perry but i heard two people talking about this
If I was Knott I would tell any kid that wanted to leave cause Mosley was hired to hit the road. What happened to giving someone a chance and being loyal to your school and friends? Mosley was a great player at KCC had a great college career and has been helping Coach honeycutt for a couple years. I’d like to know who Knott would get that has those kind of a qualifications.
Mosley will be Honeycutts replacement if he were to quit. Brashear would be good for the program if Megan didnt want to be the head coach but the writing is pretty much on the wall.
Be a good player does not mean they will be a good coach. Floyd Central has benefited already from her style of coaching.
Just wondering, what style of coaching has she demonstrated to run off good players?
I'm pretty certain Honeycutt will be back for 1 more. Then he's hoping for boys job. Mosley will then take over.
Coach Honeycutt returns for at least one more year, possibly more. He has an outstanding group of young players that will compete for years to come. Any coach in the region (many outside the region) would love to coach this talented young group.
Any new happenings on coaches at KCC?
So my guys at Smittys has been doing some real research.

Let's put some rumors to rest here....

Knott Co Job- Honeycutt is in! Three in a row! He's got the feel for the Flair!!

Hazard job-Caudill stays and continues to bury The Hazard program farther than its been in years. Too bad for his daughter, she could go to state at Knott, Leslie or Perry.

PCC-Randy will stay as long as he possibly can. Then they will be forced to Hire Brashear because Collett and Noble are smarter than taking this job. The only silver lining....Hall may be coming back! Go Dores! Get Hall and persuade Caudill.
So everybody’s staying where they are?
Analytics101 Wrote:So my guys at Smittys has been doing some real research.

Let's put some rumors to rest here....

Knott Co Job- Honeycutt is in! Three in a row! He's got the feel for the Flair!!

Hazard job-Caudill stays and continues to bury The Hazard program farther than its been in years. Too bad for his daughter, she could go to state at Knott, Leslie or Perry.

PCC-Randy will stay as long as he possibly can. Then they will be forced to Hire Brashear because Collett and Noble are smarter than taking this job. The only silver lining....Hall may be coming back! Go Dores! Get Hall and persuade Caudill.

[Image:

]

#stylinprofilingolfcartridin More mash taters please!!!
Seems all the Rumors have been put to rest...Hazard’s program will continue to bury its self once the truth about Caudill comes to light since he did contact someone about a fake address illegal recruitment...I’d say once all of this comes out Hazard’s program will be in the same shape Cordia’s was a few years ago..Rumors are its already been reported to the KHSAA....This is a sad situation for the kids involved
Sounds like someone is butt hurt cause their kid didnt get enough PT. Caudill is a heck of a coach. Stop spreading false news and go work with your kid.