Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. @ Boyle Co. 9/3
I’ve been told that this game has been confirmed

Thoughts and predictions.
Air raid all night in this one. Boyle defensive Db is the key to Boyle winning

Boyle County 45
Pulaski County 42
This is going to be a good one, both teams coming off a loss in a winnable game.

Boyle 38
Pulaski 35
35-28 Boyle. I am just guessing though .
(08-31-2021, 08:00 PM)Old guy Wrote: 35-28 Boyle. I am just guessing though .

Be another slobber knocker, home field advantage to Boyle 42-28.  Both teams very well coached and talented, as I said before Boyle Co is a hard place to win, I thought LCA had the best player on the field in Brown Saturday night and they barley pulled it off.
I like the Rebels to win... 38-21.
Pulaski County 28-21
I'll take Boyle County by a couple touchdowns.
I'm only going with what I saw on prepspin and hudl, so I am going to form my opinion base on that. Pulaski are a tough SOB team and gave Lexington Catholic all that they can. Their QB is one heck of an athlete. Boyle Co is griddy up front and Lantern kid is something special, but their defense/ secondary got shredded by the running game of LCA. I'm sure it will be fix. Like I said I am going with what I saw and from what I saw, I'm taking Pulaski Co 31-24.
2 good teams, could go either way. Boyle Co wins because Jackson Smith is the best special teams player in Kentucky. Great weapon !
Boyle needs help on defense. I'll take Pulaski 35-21 In a tough battle
I think if Pulaski had a little more time to prepare, I’d take them in a close one. But it being short notice, at Boyle, and haddix’s spread is hard to stop unprepared, I’ll go with Boyle by 6
I think Pulaski County gets a win.
Is there a live stream for this game?
(09-01-2021, 09:31 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: 2 good teams, could go either way. Boyle Co wins because Jackson Smith is the best special teams player in Kentucky. Great weapon !
Kid from Lexington Cath ain't anything to laugh at either. The field goal he kicked, extreme pressure, was nice.
(09-02-2021, 10:57 PM)Hound05 Wrote: I think if Pulaski had a little more time to prepare, I’d take them in a close one. But it being short notice, at Boyle, and haddix’s spread is hard to stop unprepared, I’ll go with Boyle by 6

Both teams had the same amount of time. Why would it be harder for Pulaski?