•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
15th Region Transfers
Hearing Keathly will be in the 60th, anyone else?
Sounds like Phelps is on the move
Andrew Collins from Betsy Lane is officially at Johnson Central.
[-] The following 1 user Likes devils88's post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
(05-30-2024, 09:25 AM)Johnsmith999333 Wrote: Sounds like Phelps is on the move

Phelps is on the move?

(05-30-2024, 01:03 PM)devils88 Wrote: Andrew Collins from Betsy Lane is officially at Johnson Central.

Old news. Don't think its a good fit. Believe he will return to Betsy Layne before October.

(05-29-2024, 05:20 PM)RTruth Wrote: Hearing Keathly will be in the 60th, anyone else?

Pike Central? No way. His middle school years there was a nightmare for him. Jealousy between the team, pushing each other on the court and etc.
Gossip was hot today?  Is there moves going on tomar?
People probably just "hearing" things they originally said to themselves.
(05-29-2024, 05:20 PM)RTruth Wrote: Hearing Keathly will be in the 60th, anyone else?

Any team would be better with a player of Keathley's talent transferring in. I have no idea if he is changing schools but with head coaching changes anything is possible. No one locally puts in more gym hours improving his game for sure.
(04-23-2024, 11:25 AM)-STAT- Wrote: Seen some talk in this post about rumors of Ethan Cole possibly transferring across the creek to Central. I have it from a very reliable source that he isn't going anywhere, and will remain at Paintsville. He had a great freshman season, and will be the focal point for the Tigers moving forward, expect big things for him in year 2.
You still think he’s staying. His dad just got a job at Johnson Central. Check your reliable sources again
(06-10-2024, 09:07 AM)LCDAWGS1 Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 11:25 AM)-STAT- Wrote: Seen some talk in this post about rumors of Ethan Cole possibly transferring across the creek to Central. I have it from a very reliable source that he isn't going anywhere, and will remain at Paintsville. He had a great freshman season, and will be the focal point for the Tigers moving forward, expect big things for him in year 2.
You still think he’s staying. His dad just got a job at Johnson Central. Check your reliable sources again

I actually just did check with my reliable source, and Cole is indeed staying at Paintsville. 

Regardless of his Dad getting a job at the rival school, or said rival school actively recruiting him, with text messages out there as proof. He will remain at Paintsville. 
I say good riddance! That family is full of drama in baseball and basketball. They have no team concept.
I hope he does stay at Paintsville. Didn’t think JC was in the business of giving jobs out to kids parents and the kid not coming. Sorry if I offended you just usually one leeds to the other. I know they have been after him for a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LCDAWGS1's post:
  • -STAT-
(06-10-2024, 11:56 AM)LCDAWGS1 Wrote: I hope he does stay at Paintsville. Didn’t think JC was in the business of giving jobs out to kids parents and the kid not coming. Sorry if I offended you just usually one leeds to the other. I know they have been after him for a while.

No you're good, no offense taken here. 

But you're right about that happening so many times w/ the kids parent getting a job to get them to come play for their school/sport. When the kid graduates, then what? lol

They have been going after him, apparently more so than anyone of us thought. Both teams are going to be serious contenders to win it all over the next 3-4 years, in by far the toughest district. 
I’m sure if the dad got a job in JC district the kid is 100% coming.
(06-10-2024, 12:40 PM)-STAT- Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:56 AM)LCDAWGS1 Wrote: I hope he does stay at Paintsville. Didn’t think JC was in the business of giving jobs out to kids parents and the kid not coming. Sorry if I offended you just usually one leeds to the other. I know they have been after him for a while.

But you're right about that happening so many times w/ the kids parent getting a job to get them to come play for their school/sport. When the kid graduates, then what? lol

They have been going after him, apparently more so than anyone of us thought. Both teams are going to be serious contenders to win it all over the next 3-4 years, in by far the toughest district. 
Where was his dad working before?
(06-10-2024, 01:51 PM)devils88 Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 12:40 PM)-STAT- Wrote:

Where was his dad working before?
No clue, but I would assume in another school system? Presumably Paintsville but I am not for certain about that.
(06-10-2024, 01:30 PM)Jagsforlife Wrote: I’m sure if the dad got a job in JC district the kid is 100% coming.

That is usually the case 9 times out of 10.   

But he is staying at Paintsville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • devils88
(06-10-2024, 02:09 PM)-STAT- Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 01:30 PM)Jagsforlife Wrote: I’m sure if the dad got a job in JC district the kid is 100% coming.

-STAT- you seem to know every one involved pretty good. Was his dad at Paintsville and left for JC?
(06-10-2024, 05:07 PM)devils88 Wrote:

-STAT- you seem to know every one involved pretty good. Was his dad at Paintsville and left for JC?
His dad wasn’t a teacher as far as I know

Personally, I don't know them very well, so I can't answer where he was before he took the JC job, just know that it's official that he did take the job, and that his son is staying at Paintsville. Like I'd mentioned earlier, I do have a pretty solid source. 

I'm also a realist so anything can happen at the drop of a hat, and if things change then I'll be the first to eat crow. 

Not to gloat, but my source is credible. Like most things in life, it just pays to know the right people 
(06-10-2024, 05:26 PM)-STAT- Wrote:

Personally, I don't know them very well, so I can't answer where he was before he took the JC job, just know that it's official that he did take the job, and that his son is staying at Paintsville. Like I'd mentioned earlier, I do have a pretty solid source. 

I'm also a realist so anything can happen at the drop of a hat, and if things change then I'll be the first to eat crow. 

Not to gloat, but my source is credible. Like most things in life, it just pays to know the right people 
I’ve got information from a very reliable source that Ethan Cole will be staying at Paintsville. I can’t see him leaving Paintsville. He has went there all of his life is what I have been told. I think that him staying will make JC and Paintsville the possible favorites to win the region. Paintsville matches up with anyone in the region with Cole, Kinner, and Woods.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobjames01's post:
  • -STAT-
(06-10-2024, 10:21 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote:
I say good riddance! That family is full of drama in baseball and basketball. They have no team concept.
I’m confused on what drama you’re talking about. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the kids family. No Team concept seems kinda crazy to say. I feel as if the family had no team concept then he wouldn’t be at Paintsville still. You seem to love to bash Paintsville and their athletes so i’m curious if you come on here to talk sports or to bash Paintsvilles athletes? Anyone can bash people when you’re Anonymous. Anything else you wanna say about Paintsville Ralph?

I’ve got information from a very reliable source that Ethan Cole will be staying at Paintsville. I can’t see him leaving Paintsville. He has went there all of his life is what I have been told. I think that him staying will make JC and Paintsville the possible favorites to win the region. Paintsville matches up with anyone in the region with Cole, Kinner, and Woods.
(06-10-2024, 05:46 PM)Bobjames01 Wrote:

Before summer ball I had them two and Pikeville as the top teams in the region. After watching Martin County on D&D when they played at wku I think they will be in the mix if not the favorite by the end of the season. I’m also hearing Floyd Central looks really good right now
[-] The following 1 user Likes devils88's post:
  • Bobjames01
(06-10-2024, 10:59 PM)devils88 Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 02:09 PM)-STAT- Wrote: That is usually the case 9 times out of 10.   

Before summer ball I had them two and Pikeville as the top teams in the region. After watching Martin County on D&D when they played at wku I think they will be in the mix if not the favorite by the end of the season. I’m also hearing Floyd Central looks really good right now

Just goes to show you how tough the 57th District is when 3 of top contenders will be from that district alone. Pikeville will be right there like always, as well as Pike Central. Would really like to see Floyd Central be in the mix as well, from the looks of it on here they've had an impressive summer. 

Does anyone know anything about how Lawrence has been doing? I know they lost quite a bit, but still return some great players, haven't heard much about them so far this summer.
(06-11-2024, 10:54 AM)-STAT- Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 05:07 PM)devils88 Wrote: -STAT- you seem to know every one involved pretty good. Was his dad at Paintsville and left for JC?

Just goes to show you how tough the 57th District is when 3 of top contenders will be from that district alone. Pikeville will be right there like always, as well as Pike Central. Would really like to see Floyd Central be in the mix as well, from the looks of it on here they've had an impressive summer. 

Does anyone know anything about how Lawrence has been doing? I know they lost quite a bit, but still return some great players, haven't heard much about them so far this summer.
It’s Lawrence. Chandler will have them playing for a district title regardless. I’m convinced he could coach a group of 3rd graders to a high school district title.
(06-11-2024, 02:24 PM)BCF4L Wrote:
(06-11-2024, 10:54 AM)-STAT- Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 05:26 PM)-STAT- Wrote: Personally, I don't know them very well, so I can't answer where he was before he took the JC job, just know that it's official that he did take the job, and that his son is staying at Paintsville. Like I'd mentioned earlier, I do have a pretty solid source. 

It’s Lawrence. Chandler will have them playing for a district title regardless. I’m convinced he could coach a group of 3rd graders to a high school district title.

Chandler sure has had a great run of success in his time there. His teams play to his identity & energy, hard work & effort for 32 minutes. Always enjoyed watching his teams.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)