9/13 Magoffin County (A) 7:30pm
9/20 Ashland (A) 7:30pm
9/27 Fleming County (Homecoming/Hall of fame) (H) 7:30pm
10/4 West Carter (H) 7:30pm
10/11 Lewis County (A) 7:30pm
10/18 Bath County (Senior night) (H) 7:30pm
10/25 East Carter (A) 7:30pm
11/1 Open
What is the outlook for Russell for this year? Will they be better than the last couple of years?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They won their regional track meet. I hope that is a good sign.
Russell has some numbers to account for on the ground and through the air. Ethan Pack will not be easily replaced. Russell has some freshman coming in that have huge potential though. Russell may take some lumps but Lother(WOMP), Kane Jacobs, Lane Osborne, and several others have big careers ahead of them. Will they make an immediate impact next year? I’m not sure. But they will be big factors in Russell’s success in the next few seasons.
Another stellar schedule for the dead devils ….not
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • i82much
(05-23-2024, 10:26 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Another stellar schedule for the dead devils ….not

A few traditionally weak teams on their schedule showed some signs of life last year. But still, this is a weak. Other than Ashland (who has a very tough schedule and could possibly lose more games than Russell) the Devils have a legit chance to win every game. 

On a side note, this would have been an excellent opportunity for the administration to put their pride in the back seat, do what's best for the kids and our communities, and schedule Raceland. That game would probably be a toss up, who knows?  I do know it would be fun and most likely very competitive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i82much's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Hilarious, now that the super class is gone from raceland, it’s time to try and get local schools that have dropped them back on the schedule.
Piss on that.
Not as long as schools keep bleeding kids to them!!!!! I personally applaud Russell and other schools that have dropped them. Like ol B-1 has said before “ if they wanna be a travel team, let them be one. Pack ya bags for the away games boys, we got none close”
But back to Russell, good luck to Red Devils
(05-24-2024, 03:19 PM)Beagle1 Wrote: Hilarious, now that the super class is gone from raceland, it’s time to try and get local schools that have dropped them back on the schedule.
Piss on that.
Not as long as schools keep bleeding kids to them!!!!!  I personally applaud Russell and other schools that have dropped them.  Like ol B-1 has said before “ if they wanna be a travel team,  let them be one.  Pack ya bags for the away games boys, we got none close”
But back to Russell,  good luck to Red Devils
This is a Russell thread not a Raceland thread …. Try to stay on topic and keep the Rams out your damn mouth!!
(05-24-2024, 03:19 PM)Beagle1 Wrote: Hilarious, now that the super class is gone from raceland, it’s time to try and get local schools that have dropped them back on the schedule.
Piss on that.
Not as long as schools keep bleeding kids to them!!!!!  I personally applaud Russell and other schools that have dropped them.  Like ol B-1 has said before “ if they wanna be a travel team,  let them be one.  Pack ya bags for the away games boys, we got none close”
But back to Russell,  good luck to Red Devils

Hey genius, Raceland and Russell are neighboring towns. The kids from both schools know each other, hang out together, go to church together, etc. They want to play the game. It's about the kids and has nothing to do with the stuff you're spewing or the opinions you have internalized from whatever Freudian hang up you experienced as a child. The kids on both teams don't give a single solitary piece of fecal material about anything you just said.
I truly believe what you just said. I also believe it’s the parents that push the transfer on the kids. And why? So they can say my kid was part of winning program. Or even a chance at a ring. Which in change shows kids how to quit the kids they played with at a young age for their own “goals”
Obviously I’m not the only person who thinks like this, or else you could fill your schedule here close to home.
But once again, enjoy the slide back down the hill
OL Beagle boy blue came on and blew his horn…was wondering when he would crawl out from under his rock.
Bump