Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO Jenkins Softball?
what do u guys think? how will they do this year?
I think they will do great. They have a great coach whom has lived and breathe softball since she was very young. She knows her game and pitching which is a big plus. Good Luck Jenkins.
Jenkins does have a great coach and I think they will do great this year
They have the talent and coaching to go far this year! Good luck Lady Cavs.
they have a very strong defense this year, and pitching to go along with it. i think if they can get their bats coming around even better, that they'll be almost unstoppable. good luck this season ladies.
Jenkins will be champions of the 14th with ease!

*Edited for spelling/grammar
I think they will be one of the top but i'm not for sure if they take it with ease...they have to make it past a good Estill team. I believe that these two teams counld 1 and 2 in regions...it just depends on what team pulls it together at the end. Pre-season predictions are hard to make because the teams still have plenty of playing left to do. Imo it will be hard for Jenkins to win because Estill will be playing on their own field.
The girls will do very well, they will be district champs.
Good pitching led by Thacker. April Damron is one of the best coaches in the region and it shows with all her hard work over the past few years.

Capable of winning all A this year with Jackson City being their only competition. 14th region is a possibility for them if they can overcome Estill.
I think they should do well, an congrats on all ur wins so far
After beating Kat Smith and Lee County on Wednesday by a score of 3-1, Estill County may have a harder time in the 14th than what most people are thinking. Remember, last week Jackson City beat Lee County 9-2.

This either says Lee and Estill are close to being even teams this year, one or the other had a bad day or Jackson City may be the one facing Jenkins in the finals this year.

With that being said, the all A winner may also be the 14th region winner. But, anything can happen in fast pitch softball, especially with the great coaching abilities of Beard and Damron. Also, don't forget Powell County who is led by McCoy's great pitching. Powell district winner?
Well Estill has had a hard time...during this game they were without their starting catcher Amanda Edwards due to a wrist injury. You could tell they missed her behind the plate and in the lineup as well. IMO Estill will pull it together by tournament time.