Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurley Resigns at East Ridge
Coach James Hurley of East Ridge made it official yesterday by resigning from his coaching job. He decided to take the job as principle at the new Belfry Middle School and leave the Warriors basketball program. I wish Hurley nothing but the best. He was truly an outstanding coach. He leaves some big shoes to fill. Now question is, who will take his spot? I've heard that one of the assistants will take over. I think it's the one who used to coach Elkhorn City ( cant think of his name). But this was truly a shocker for me.
Knew that this was coming but hate to see such a GREAT coach leave the floor..
Hurley informed everyone in the middle of the season,that he probably would take the job. As of now coach May will be the new coach for the Warriors.
yea i heard that denny paul may would be taking his spot. i posted about it way earlier in the thread about coaches returning, hurley has been talking about this for years so now i guess its now falling into play....
I wish Coach Hurley the best at what he has decided to do. I think Coach May will take over and do a good job there. I would think it would be kind of tough to take over a very good program after the loss of some key people but I wish them well.
Hurley was a great coach and everyone will miss him....

Good luck Warriors and your new coach Denny Paul May
Cry
Congrats on your move coach Hurley