Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Blake Bundy going to be able to play next year????
What do ya'll think???
I hope he does, but then again you may never know about his back problems....
I dunno for sure but he's a good player as well as a competitor.......
so i hope he's able to play.
"Jamie McCarty_and_Jesse M" Wrote:I dunno for sure but he's a good player as well as a competitor.......
so i hope he's able to play.

Yeah...i agree with you, I've never seen Blake play like he does in my life, most of the time when i play basektball with him in the gym he pulls all that freestyle stuff on me and idk whats going on.....but i hope next year he will be able to play...
I think that bundy will for sure be on the court agian next year. he had the surgery a little while ago and is now starting to play like we know that blake can. Blakes jump if u ask me is better than ever so the answer to ure question is yes blake will be back and very healthy next year.
i sure hope hes back by next season
hes a great player and i love playing with and against him
fun guy to watch play! :wink:
He will return this season and i cant wait to see the crazy stunts he pulls of in this season's games.
Bundy will play and Bundy will dominate (Breaking ankles and what not)...
Just wonderin, What exactly was wrong with his back...?
glad to hear he is feeling better hate to see anyone his age hurt. Great player but makes paintsville have one more player that needs the ball to make things happen and they can only play with one ball at a time. Blake glad your back is better I know I played with knee problems my last two years and it sucks not being able to be 100% best of luck this season.
Quote:Just wonderin, What exactly was wrong with his back...?
It has something to do with damaged nerves inside his spine... It's a really serious injury but, Bundy will tough it out.