Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menifee 7 - Magoffin 6 -10 innings
Lady Hornets let one get away. Leading 6 to 1 in the bottom of the seventh the Lady Hornets could not seal the deal letting Menifee score 5 runs to send the game into extra innings and eventually losing the game in the 10th inning.
Tough loss for this young team, but with the talent they have I'm sure they will bounce back and learn from this loss.
They almost had it though, Congrats
I would like to know what the deal with Magoffin County this year? Is there supposted to be some sort of hype about them?
warriorpride Wrote:I would like to know what the deal with Magoffin County this year? Is there supposted to be some sort of hype about them?

no deal with magoffin co. this is a message board & people interested in the hornets post, no big deal or hype. i'm not sure i understand you're problem with that.
Tough loss to swallow, but these young girls can learn alot from close games like this. So far, I have been very impressed bythis young team that has only 1 Senior.

Keep your heads up girls! There's a lot of season left and some BIG district games coming up. Learn from this loss, put it behind you and move on to the next opponent.
snowbird Wrote:no deal with magoffin co. this is a message board & people interested in the hornets post, no big deal or hype. i'm not sure i understand you're problem with that.

I dont have a problem with them I jsut wanted to know if there was some kinda of hype up at MC.
Yea, there is some sort of hype up. This team is very young and playing pretty good besides that they have played three games and freshman L. Mullins has hit two homeruns and freshman P. Fletcher has hit one. 10th grader C. Salyer has pitched very well also along with 11th grader K. Patrick. Their JV team hasn't lost yet. So you can see why some Hornet faithfull are excited, they may not contend this year for any sort of title but the future sure does look bright.
Tough Lost, but I'm sure Lady Horents will bounce back.
The Lady Hornets seem to give away the game or the caoching staff did in the last inning. Don't worry Lady Hornets hopefully not to many games will get away from you or depend on decision from the dugout.