Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County
How do you think Magoffins boys varsity will be this year?
How many players did they lose from last season?
Magoffin county should hold their own next season with only losing Courtney Conley, and Brad Marshall. I'm not saying that they will win a district or anything but still should be a team yto watchout for
It's up to the Helton boy to take them to the Region. Who else do they return from last season?
The Hornets really miss Danny Adams...Coach West is a quality coach, that's for sure...but Danny was a legend.

I hope they have a great season and future...they're top notch folks over there... Idea
We will be returning Wes Helton, Brandon Shephard, Clay Fletcher, & Eric Arnett those were key players last year
We will go as far as Helton and Shepherd will take us this year.
Also Devon Rice was a starter last yr and Tyler Hunley saw a lot of playing time. I also look for Cameron Jayne and Nathan Arnett to get a lot of playing time.
If the Hornets play with alot of heart and spirt they should do really good this year. Wes Helton standing 6'5 should dominate the middle. And Brandond Shepherd with his speed and agility is something to watch out for whether he is drriving in the lane, or takeing a last second shot at the buzzer. Maybe with a little luck and some sweat Magoffin might bring home a district title.
Maybe not.
They also lost Brad Ison. Hopefully this will be a good year for the Hornets and we can win some more ball games. Perhaps this year we will break .500 .
Should be a decent Hornet team this year. Maybe able to shake things up a bit.
I see a .500 record in the works...
"gold-smurf" Wrote:Magoffin county should hold their own next season with only losing Courtney Conley, and Brad Marshall. I'm not saying that they will win a district or anything but still should be a team yto watchout for
Don't forget Brad Ison....
What was their record last season?
i think they had a 4 wins but they got beat 10 games on buzzer beaters
I really think Magoffin is going to have a decent team. The 5 starters are going to be good. Im just going to be worried about the bench. I'd like to see someone off the bench really step up and help the team.
I really think Magoffin is going to have a decent team. The 5 starters are going to be good. Im just going to be worried about the bench. I'd like to see someone off the bench really step up and help the team.
OOPS! sorry about the double post.