Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Looking Shot In The 15th
Who Has The Best Looking Shot In The 15th Region
"ManOfSteel20" Wrote:Who Has The Best Looking Shot In The 15th Region
Jd Vanhoose
Jamie McCarty.
He elevates really well.
It doesn't matter who really has the best shot in the 15th...as long as the ball goes through the net. It could be a granny shot or someone pullin' one out of their rear, but two points is two points and 3 is worth 3. As for the best shot, probably the best shot I've ever seen on someone would have to be former Paintsville Tiger Josh McKenzie...I enjoyed following him in his career.
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Jamie McCarty.
He elevates really well.

You must be his personal coach because you think he is the best at everything, I even bet he is the best plumber ever to use a snake. No way he is the best shooter, maybe the only reason he elevates so much is because he is off balance 99.9999999% of the time when he shoots it.
I like Matt Clevengers shot from Pikeville
I also like McCarty's from JC and JD VanHoose's from PHS...they can light it up from downtown.
McCarty and VanHoose have the best shot in the Region.
hey its been a while but i am back personaly i think that Brad Lowe of Pike Central has a beautiful shot as does Vanhoose and McCarty
Personally i think Brandon Thacker from BL becuase i was watching him shoot the other day and he was draining it from NBA range
I've noticed from your posts Rman_55 that you talk very highly of Betsy Layne. Maybe a little bias, but get outside of that area in Floyd Co. and check some kids from Pike, Johnson, Martin, Magoffin, and this season Lawrence Co. Thacker did have a nice touch last season though.
Slone from ER had a nice looking shot last season.

McCarty and Vanhoose do also.

From back in the day, Rodney and Keith Fuller (brothers) from Feds Creek High School had the nicest form I have ever seen. Great elevation and flow.
Bart Williams has the best looking shot...Oh, you meant current players.
Brad Lowe at Pike Central.
Thacker of Betsy Layne does have good looking shot, has a good arch on the ball.
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Jamie McCarty.
He elevates really well.
What does elevating well have to do with anything. McCarty has terrible shooting mechanics.
I've played agianst Brandon Thacker in practice and he defintaly has a better 3 point shot then me and thats saying something Smile
Mason Hall and Brandon Thacker
Mason Hall has a nice shot, I like Brad Lowe's, Thacker has a good one too
As far as the best looking shot, its with no doubt brad lowe. i dont see anyone that has the fundamentals down like he does. I mean noone.
Mason Hall can shoot it, Brad Lowe also, but with time ticking away I'd give the ball to Landon Slone. Brooks Herrick can shoot pretty well, Sean Leslie also.
I like McCarty's shot. I'm not saying he is the best shooter i just think he has the best looking shot.
Mason Hall and Ethan Johnson for South Floyd both have good looking shots